American Horror Story on FX - - Part 3

Something about this season feels special and I'm uncharacteristically excited about it. I usually watch these seasons 2-3 years after they've aired, but this one I might do weekly. I'm not worried about Kim K either, AHS has always embraced the campy and silly side of horror. That role was written specifically for her, so I'd imagine it's going to lean heavily on her public figure and persona. I'll be surprised if this requires any serious dramatic acting from her.

Im good with it Murphy starts strong but so often finishes weak to me.

That's basically every season of AHS. It's like he often has a cool idea to start out with, but then he doesn't know how to finish the story. I heard that he's always still writing while they're filming, so I guess it makes sense why the last couple of episodes usually suck when you don't have an ending in mind.

That's basically every season of AHS. It's like he often has a cool idea to start out with, but then he doesn't know how to finish the story. I heard that he's always still writing while they're filming, so I guess it makes sense why the last couple of episodes usually suck when you don't have an ending in mind.

Yup he’s also usually working on a billion things and it seems AHS doesn’t get the focus it needs to wrap up well. There are a few seasons where it ends good but just a few. Coven is my fave.

That's a cool poster. Makes me think of In This Moment's Black Widow album and visuals.

*Looks up why Emma Roberts is trending*

Yeah, between that and Kim Kardashian being involved at all I'm feeling pretty okay about leaving this show behind.

I’m not shocked. I remember when Scream Queens was at SDCC a few years back and Roberts did an interview with Lea Michele and Abigail Breslin. The whole thing gave the vibe that Roberts and Lea were basically passive aggressively bullying Breslin the entire time.

Lea’s own on-set behavior has since come to light. I guess now it’s Roberts’s turn.

I’m not shocked. I remember when Scream Queens was at SDCC a few years back and Roberts did an interview with Lea Michele and Abigail Breslin. The whole thing gave the vibe that Roberts and Lea were basically passive aggressively bullying Breslin the entire time.

Lea’s own on-set behavior has since come to light. I guess now it’s Roberts’s turn.
I've definitely gotten a "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO MY AUNT IS?!" vibe from Roberts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"