Ana de Armas to lead John Wick spin-off 'Ballerina'

Yeah. First one's the total breasticles.

Once everyone in NYC and their grandmother was apparently an assassin in 2 it became a bit eye-rolly. Still love the mish-mash worldbuilding and the action, but the escalation's almost Fast & Furious level silly.

Yeah. First one's the total breasticles.

Once everyone in NYC and their grandmother was apparently an assassin in 2 it became a bit eye-rolly. Still love the mish-mash worldbuilding and the action, but the escalation's almost Fast & Furious level silly.
Right, which is why I'm not a big fan of the second film. I thought the third one was almost as great as the first though

Yes, if social media had its way only good boys and girls would be allowed to make a living, find some enjoyment in life, and create art.

You're posting here using an electronic device that probably involved inhumane labor somewhere along the chain, and some of those laborers are probably not good people. Same can probably be said about any number of things you use and enjoy every single day. We all pick and choose our hills. If you want to swear off any art or entertainment that a bad person was involved in by all means do so. I'm not going to dismiss a good actor or their work just because they were an ******* or even a criminal. Gibson earned his recognition and money through talent and hard work years ago, and him being a **** person doesn't change that.
Marvolo, you came out in favor of eugenics. This doesn't surprise anyone. I just think it's funny you keep putting it out there.

This franchise hasn't lost any steam, in my opinion. It's actually one of the few non superhero action franchises in a while to be consistent all through out for me.
I agree. I have enjoyed the world building, and feel like the escalation has all been done beautifully. Also while I do like the first movie, the second and third feel far more like the original idea being fully realized.

Yes, if social media had its way only good boys and girls would be allowed to make a living, find some enjoyment in life, and create art.

You're posting here using an electronic device that probably involved inhumane labor somewhere along the chain, and some of those laborers are probably not good people. Same can probably be said about any number of things you use and enjoy every single day. We all pick and choose our hills. If you want to swear off any art or entertainment that a bad person was involved in by all means do so. I'm not going to dismiss a good actor or their work just because they were an ******* or even a criminal. Gibson earned his recognition and money through talent and hard work years ago, and him being a **** person doesn't change that.

Yeah, yeah. No ethical consumption.

Look, I don't care if you don't care. Fine. We all have our lines, and it is okay if they are different.

However, I do feel calling Mel Gibson casting as only a good thing, with no negatives, is ignoring his very public issues and why people have issue with him.

Yeah, yeah. No ethical consumption.

Look, I don't care if you don't care. Fine. We all have our lines, and it is okay if they are different.

However, I do feel calling Mel Gibson casting as only a good thing, with no negatives, is ignoring his very public issues and why people have issue with him.
Sithborg, stop being a sissy, coming out against racism, sexism, anti-Semitism and spousal abuse. Only sissies do that.

I agree. I have enjoyed the world building, and feel like the escalation has all been done beautifully. Also while I do like the first movie, the second and third feel far more like the original idea being fully realized.
I love all 3, and it's honestly hard for me to rank haha. I will say, John wick 3 was such an exhilarating theater experience for me. The film starts off with a bang and doesn't let up! That knife fight is one of my favorite fight scenes in recent memory.

Yeah, let's all get on high horses about ethical consumption, broadcasting that from our laptops made by suicidal Chinese peasants, among our obsessing over Disney movies.

Oh, you LeBrons.

The guy's been out in the weeds for over a decade. You can't keep this stuff up forever, it's circular and sooner or later half these people in the industry are gone. Talent often comes with being a ****ty person, you'd have to neuter half the art through the ages if you fixated on the ethics of who's behind it, plain and simple.

Good to have a timeline for domestic abuse rehabilitation.

And always good to hear the old "its okay to be ******* because I am talented".

Punishments having a lifespan tends to be a pretty major facet modern enlightened life, yeah. Or else we'd be out crucifying people.

As for the second part, works for others in Hollywood it seems. Not sure why we're still fixated on Gibson's bull**** a decade plus ago. RDJ was busted coked out of his mind with gun, right, along with breaking into someone's house naked? He did the work and expressed remorse over it, seems Gibson's sober & sorry and has been for about the same amount of time. The behavior was worse, but the punishment has been too.

God, imagine if we did this **** with musicians. Bye, like 70% of people who ever charted over the last century.

19608%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20kurt_angle%20smiling%20tna.gif

00fa6311c1d716579ef92fb85514e8c1.gif

I have to wonder if Kate Beckinsdale left him because she realized he was ruining her career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"