• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

And now, the time has come..... (A Farewell to the X3 spoiler forums..)

Anton Oksehud

Now with Avatar....
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
386
Reaction score
0
Points
11
I will take a little time (and place) to give a proper goodbye to this forum.

I saw a press screening of X3 today, and I will post a (positive) review, when I have collected my thoughts about the movie.

But this is just to say goodbye to all the cool people in here, because I will be leaving the boards now :((maybe I will lurk in here around the 26th to read peoples reactions, but other than that...)

Retroman: I know you've heard this a gazillion times before, but you are such a GREAT detective, scoops and pictures noone else would find, you bring here...

Lightning Strikez: A fair and straight moderator, but with an opinion of your own.

Kol_lover: Just an allround cool guy...

And all the rest (Sorry to those, who are not mentioned but should be..)

Have fun, and we'll see each other again at the "Wolverine" spoiler forum and the inevitable "X4"-spoiler forum....:p
 
No mention :(

Anyways, take care man!

I keep telling myself I'm gonna do it, and never do, but I really wanna take a break for the last week...

Just avoid any last minute spoilers, and kinda let my mind relax before I go to see the movie.

But I don't plan on leaving for good. I'm too outspoken to leave for good. Everyone knows damn well that I have to write my essay review on the movie after I see it, lol. The board just wouldn't be complete without it :)
 
But Anton, if you saw the film then why are you leaving?
 
Nell2ThaIzzay said:
No mention :(

Anyways, take care man!

I keep telling myself I'm gonna do it, and never do, but I really wanna take a break for the last week...

Just avoid any last minute spoilers, and kinda let my mind relax before I go to see the movie.

But I don't plan on leaving for good. I'm too outspoken to leave for good. Everyone knows damn well that I have to write my essay review on the movie after I see it, lol. The board just wouldn't be complete without it :)

oohh.... Sorry Nell.....:(

But you're right, the board would NOT be complete without your essay.....:up::up:
 
it won't die, it will just be reborn under a new name, kinda like the pheonix...
 
Pauluz said:
But Anton, if you saw the film then why are you leaving?

I don't know, I've spent countless hours these last 2 years, lurking around this forum, and I guess I will answer questions if people want me to, but I have a busy life with a little daughter and a demanding job, so I think leaving these boards will free up some time for me and my family.....:)
 
The title of your thread just made me think of a great Within Temptation song called Forsaken. The opening lyrics are kind of similar to that exact statement. i believe it's something like this, "Now the day has come." It would make a pretty neat song for anyone who wants to make themselves an X-Men 3 video too.
 
Anton Oksehud said:


Lightning Strikez: A fair and straight moderator, but with an opinion of your own.


stuck up.....just tell us what ya want and get it done with! lol jk :)
 
Anton Oksehud said:


and of course

Super Flight: I don't know where to begin, this guy is the coolest person ever, he is so cool! even cool its self isnt cool enough to stand up to his coolness of cool!!


WOW thanks! yea i know its so true!:)
 
Well, I hope this doesn't mean you all are going to be leaving us permanenty!
 
Why do people announce temporary absence? It smacks a little of delusions of self-importance, to be honest. If you were leaving for good, then maybe. But a week's absence is hardly worth the melodrama of a thread.

*sigh*
 
X-Maniac said:
Why do people announce temporary absence? It smacks a little of delusions of self-importance, to be honest. If you were leaving for good, then maybe. But a week's absence is hardly worth the melodrama of a thread.

*sigh*

Hey, sorry for being a bit melodramatic, but I've spent a lot of time here, and I want to say goodbye in a proper way.....:O
 
X-Maniac said:
Why do people announce temporary absence? It smacks a little of delusions of self-importance, to be honest. If you were leaving for good, then maybe. But a week's absence is hardly worth the melodrama of a thread.

*sigh*

Well, when I took a quite long leave of absence just disappeared. Playing the Sims 2 will do that to you.
 
Anton Oksehud said:
Hey, sorry for being a bit melodramatic, but I've spent a lot of time here, and I want to say goodbye in a proper way.....:O

If you are leaving for good, apart from some secret lurking, I'm more interested in knowing WHY you are leaving... Is it the constant whining on here (which can get anybody down)? The spoilers that have ruined it for all of us? I must admit, this forum has not really been an advantage where X3 is concerned - it's been rumours, speculation, and negativity for the most part. It was better for me when i came on here AFTER X2, having not known about this place beforehand.
 
Anton Oksehud said:
Hey, sorry for being a bit melodramatic, but I've spent a lot of time here, and I want to say goodbye in a proper way.....:O
With all due respect, the vast majority of people won't even know you. They don't need to know you are leaving, whether it is for a week or forever. The forum is for X-men spoilers, not leave of absences every time a member decides to take a break. Can you imagine how full this forum would become if everyone announced their leave?!
 
Anton Oksehud said:


Retroman: I know you've heard this a gazillion times before, but you are such a GREAT detective, scoops and pictures noone else would find, you bring here...

Lightning Strikez: A fair and straight moderator, but with an opinion of your own.

Kol_lover: Just an allround cool guy...

"And I'll miss you most of all scarecrow" :D
 
You're leaving?

noooooooo3sv.jpg


I appreciate the kind words Anton!:) Bye:(
 
Ciao, ciao. It's not a nice experience to see a member leave. See ya!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"