And the stupidest kid of the year goes to...

Kritish

Avenger
Reaction score
A thirteen year old boy told the authorities because he was having a sexual relationship with Pamela Rogers. This smoking hot teacher would make any school boys wet dreams come true.

pamela_rogers2.JPG

I sure wouldn't have told anybody!:eek:

This has been reported here before, I think by me actually. And out of all the Student/Teacher scandals I've ever read, this is probably the most attractive out of all the Teachers.

It's just a shame because she's ruined her life and physically she had everything going for her. Too bad emotionally, mentally she's not there.

Mom - "Wow, Billy is getting straight A's all of the sudden but according to him he's still getting F's." :eek: :up:

any 13 yr old kid who tagged a teacher that looks like that aint stupid in my book. How could you NOT tell someone if you were hitting that at 13?

I wouldve started a website (had the web been around in 1988) called:

www.imnailingpamelarogers.com

Erzengel said:
This has been reported here before, I think by me actually. And out of all the Student/Teacher scandals I've ever read, this is probably the most attractive out of all the Teachers.

It's just a shame because she's ruined her life and physically she had everything going for her. Too bad emotionally, mentally she's not there.

And the kid should have taken full advantage of that! :eek:

She should have known better, as hot as she is, it's still wrong.

Erzengel said:
She should have known better, as hot as she is, it's still wrong.

I don't know, maybe he was hot for a thirteen year old.

Pffftttt I'd be ****ing a mudhole in her ass and walking it dry:o

Guyverjay said:
Pffftttt I'd be ****ing a mudhole in her ass and walking it dry:o

Quiet, Dew's going to close it if you keep that up.

Lord Siva said:
I don't know, maybe he was hot for a thirteen year old.
Would you make such excuses if it was a male teacher and a female student? I see how 13 year old girls look today. Does that make it right? What if the male teacher looked like Hugh Jackman or George Clooney? Does it make it right then?

Bottom line, today it's wrong and somebody who's willing to jeopardize their career, social and family life for a trist with someone not emotionally, mentally mature is stupid.

If I was thirteen I'd sleep with Hugh Jackman

Another day, another teacher/student sex case.

Maybe he's going gay already. Thats the only way to justify that.

Yeah... she looks hot, but did you hear any of the telephone calls? Whiney-ass little girl behavior.

"What are you doing tonight?"
"I want to be with you. Pleeeeeeeease?"

He probably turned her in just to get away from her.

Son Of Logan said:
Yeah... she looks hot, but did you hear any of the telephone calls? Whiney-ass little girl behavior.

"What are you doing tonight?"
"I want to be with you. Pleeeeeeeease?"

He probably turned her in just to get away from her.
lol probably

Lord Siva said:
Suck my news is an oracle of wisdom.
I like the one about stupid names of Hollywood's children.

I wish i had teachers like that :(

Ronny Shade said:
Give a guy a gun and he thinks he's Superman. Give him two and he thinks he's Chow Yun Fat.

That's smurfin' funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back