And the Toyfare Marvel Legends winner is...

gah... sunfire was already lined up for a future wave though... this is lame.. and he looked horrible... lets hope that yellow paint becomes clear orange

gah... sunfire was already lined up for a future wave though... this is lame.. and he looked horrible... lets hope that yellow paint becomes clear orange

Acutually, none of the figures in the poll were lined up to be in any future waves when it occurred. Sunfire was originally planned for HML4 according to the rumors that cooltoyreview reported, but it looks like he was cut when Hasbro decreased the lineup for that series from 6 to 8 figures.

And yeah, hopefully they do end up making him clear orange. Other than that, it was a pretty good figure.

Acutually, none of the figures in the poll were lined up to be in any future waves when it occurred. Sunfire was originally planned for HML4 according to the rumors that cooltoyreview reported, but it looks like he was cut when Hasbro decreased the lineup for that series from 6 to 8 figures.

And yeah, hopefully they do end up making him clear orange. Other than that, it was a pretty good figure.

well by lined up i meant that they planned for him to be in the legends waves... before he was cut.. and most likely (as for storm too) would be bumped back to a future wave

and they yellow totally kills that sunfire figure

Eh, me no care.

I didn't want any of the ones in the contest anyways. I'd love a new magneto but the one they give us was a load of magnetic crap.

im shocked that gambit wasn't the last place.. northstar and aurora should have easily beat him

People like gambit.

Northstar and Aurora? Not a fan of them.

starfire.jpg

Not completely horrible. Definitely would be better if it was clear orange as has been said, but it definitely looks better than most of the other figures that were in the poll.

But the sad part about the contest is that you'd have to get only northstar or only aurora in the series. You couldn't get both. So maybe fans thought it was a pointless contest because it would suck to only get one.

starfire.jpg

Not completely horrible. Definitely would be better if it was clear orange as has been said, but it definitely looks better than most of the other figures that were in the poll.

ill agree to that... but why yellow? lol he's never yellow... it makes him look like a ben 10 reject

But the sad part about the contest is that you'd have to get only northstar or only aurora in the series. You couldn't get both. So maybe fans thought it was a pointless contest because it would suck to only get one.

well ya thats to be expected... but i would have still expected them to be higher then gambit... who was the absolute worst figure in the set.

northstar and aurora will obviously end up as a 2 pack

ill agree to that... but why yellow? lol he's never yellow... it makes him look like a ben 10 reject

135084-sunfire_400.jpg

this pic makes him look more yellow than orange. Either way though, he should definitely be transparent.

135084-sunfire_400.jpg

this pic makes him look more yellow than orange. Either way though, he should definitely be transparent.

well he's also glowing.... and thats an artistic style anyway that doesnt translate well in 3d

that gambit suddenly looks better then it ever did before

it looks like gambit meets happy meal...

its nothing even compared to the X-men classics gambit let alone the ML gambit

Eh, northstar and aurora should be a 2 pack. I could care less for the characters and would never buy them, but it is much more appropriate for them to be in a 2 pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"