Another MS two pack

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Go this in my E-Spectrum the other day.

Alien Legends Invade Marvel Select!
Check out these latest images of the upcoming Marvel Select Alien Legends two-pack featuring none other than the bloodthirsty Brood and the sensational Skrull! Our first “army-building” Marvel Select release, be sure to pre-order these fantastic fiends to show your support for more great two-packs in the future! We’ll try to shield fans from disappointment, but aim high to guarantee the next release!

I bolded the important words.

Now that would be a good two-pack, a sheild agent and AIM soldier.

Sweet Christmas! AIM and Generic SHIELD agents MS figs... My wallet's gonna hate me... a lot...

I just hope that the Shield guy comes with at least three diffferent heads........I or I guess I'll be painting hair and faces......can't have all my Shield agents looking the same.

yeah, that's how i feel too. the Hydra Agents in HML3 can slide since they have masks covering their faces, and also they probably will have a variant with different head sculpts.

but yeah, if the shield agents have their whole faces showing, which they probably and should have, then something will have to be done to differentiate between them.

and bring on AIM.

the only thing is though, I wonder if HML will end up doing the same figures, b/c MS and HML are supposed to be seperate. guess we'll see.

yeah, that's how i feel too. the Hydra Agents in HML3 can slide since they have masks covering their faces, and also they probably will have a variant with different head sculpts.

but yeah, if the shield agents have their whole faces showing, which they probably and should have, then something will have to be done to differentiate between them.

and bring on AIM.

the only thing is though, I wonder if HML will end up doing the same figures, b/c MS and HML are supposed to be seperate. guess we'll see.

A) where'd you hear that and
B) they were never together... the toybiz to hasbro switch didnt effect MS at all

Also hoping that we get alternate heads for the SHIELD agents, if not than I would have rather that Hasbro had made them, cause I'm sure they would have done that.

I'll probably get 2 or 3 of these, just like the Skrull/Brood pack.

Which of the cancelled henchmen from ML13 are left now to make? We got 4 of them(Skrull, Brood, AIM, Hydra), leaving 3 left to make.

Also hoping that we get alternate heads for the SHIELD agents, if not than I would have rather that Hasbro had made them, cause I'm sure they would have done that.

I'll probably get 2 or 3 of these, just like the Skrull/Brood pack.

Which of the cancelled henchmen from ML13 are left now to make? We got 4 of them(Skrull, Brood, AIM, Hydra), leaving 3 left to make.

doombot, hand ninja, and ? can't remember the other. i want the hand ninja the most out of all of them.

A) where'd you hear that and
B) they were never together... the toybiz to hasbro switch didnt effect MS at all

A) Where did I hear what?
B) I know they weren't together, I'm saying I heard they have nothing to do with each other, but I'm sure MS is starting to make stuff that will fit in to the collections of those that collect ML. There is no reason for them not too as far as these army builders go, they'll make more money that way.

ahh never mind, i read seperate as in sep-er-ATE lol i thought you were saying the companies were seperating i was like.. umm

o and SHT.. don't worry about them making the same figures... MS is very fan driven, there only making the henchmen for us, since we were suppose to never get them, with hasbro making the hydra member, and MS making the brood, the skrulls, sheild, and aim there just going to keep making and possibly working with hasbro to make what hasbro hasn't or isn't

you know what would really be cool. A Thug boxset. Just some random differently sculpted thugs. I'd but a few of them, some for spidey, daredevil, captain america, punsiher, etc. That would be pretty cool.

you know what would really be cool. A Thug boxset. Just some random differently sculpted thugs. I'd but a few of them, some for spidey, daredevil, captain america, punsiher, etc. That would be pretty cool.
you know... some line could probably make a killing just randomly doing that..

There's a company that does random 6 inch scale decently articulated figs....

the only modern ones are firemen, police and some army guys.....Lotsa guys o Fwoosh have afew Riot Gear cops in thier scenes

Great.

Yet another useless thread for FTB to not give a damn about.

ya, i've seen em, there ok. i realise though, unless i had a HUGE ass display.. i'd have no room for figures like that

There's a company that does random 6 inch scale decently articulated figs....

the only modern ones are firemen, police and some army guys.....Lotsa guys o Fwoosh have afew Riot Gear cops in thier scenes

Those figs are nice... I have two of the swat guys... they look like the new shield guys. And also they have a few POA.

Nice addition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"