Another Pixar sequel... Finding Dory

Enjoyed Finding Nemo as a kid, but will probably see this when it hits Blu-Ray. Looks good from the trailer though.

This trailer didn't really conjure up any nostalgia for me like the Toy Story 3 trailer did. I guess it's because I didn't really grow up with Finding Nemo as it came out when I was 14. Still, I do think that the first one stands among Pixar's best, so I'm welcome to seeing these characters again.

This trailer didn't really conjure up any nostalgia for me like the Toy Story 3 trailer did. I guess it's because I didn't really grow up with Finding Nemo as it came out when I was 14. Still, I do think that the first one stands among Pixar's best, so I'm welcome to seeing these characters again.

It wasn't put together very well though..seems like something an intern put together to meet a deadline or something

Yeah, they kinda stopped doing custom trailers after a while.

Yeah, they kinda stopped doing custom trailers after a while.

I was going to say they did one for Inside Out, but then I remembered that scene was actually in the movie. Actually, I think the last time they did one was for Monsters University.

12710861_10154095363532240_4168275657864665666_o.jpg
12698179-825051117604198-6944333715774457408-o-168942.jpg
12657451-825051130937530-105036904027835616-o-168940.jpg
12657915-825051177604192-7875380176478187834-o-168941.jpg

Last edited:
If this anything like Where's Waldo I'm going to be good at Finding Dory. I found her in all four of those posters easily.

Dory was a cute supporting character, we'll see if audiences want to see an entire movie about her.

I recently saw Cars 2 and was very annoyed that it was about Mater, not McQueen.

Dory was a cute supporting character, we'll see if audiences want to see an entire movie about her.

I recently saw Cars 2 and was very annoyed that it was about Mater, not McQueen.
Was Finding Nemo about Nemo? Felt like it was more about his father, and thus saw Dory have a huge chunk of the screen time in the first film. She wasn't simply a supporting character, she was one of the two characters on the main journey.

Finding Nemo was clearly Marlin's story. That film was all about Marlin getting over his wife' death and loosening the reigns on Nemo. Dory was a key part of Marlin learning the lesson he needed to learn. Nemo's scenes after getting lost were the B plot.

Finding Nemo was clearly Marlin's story. That film was all about Marlin getting over his wife' death and loosening the reigns on Nemo. Dory was a key part of Marlin learning the lesson he needed to learn. Nemo's scenes after getting lost were the B plot.
This is exactly how I feel on the subject as well. Thanks for putting it better then I did Wheels. :up:

Urgh, I hate when movies give spoilers away on the posters. She's right there!

Just not feelin' this one.

The new characters look interesting.

Other than the animation, this looks just ok to me. It'll be cute enough and the kids will love it, but nothing jumps out to me that makes me think it'll rank among Pixar's best. This is reminding me a lot of Monsters U - cute, well animated, but nothing very memorable, and kind of a superfluous installment to a popular franchise.

I can never judge when it comes to animated film trailers. Trailers for animated films tend to always be pretty "blah" to me.

It looks so good, I can't wait to see more of Dory's whale shark friend! They remind me of my friends. Always forgetting things and forgetting things and repeating themselves and forgetting things

It looks so good, I can't wait to see more of Dory's whale shark friend! They remind me of my friends. Always forgetting things and forgetting things and repeating themselves and forgetting things

:woot::woot::woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"