Another Pixar sequel... Finding Dory

[YT]3JNLwlcPBPI[/YT]

Trailer.

[YT]3JNLwlcPBPI[/YT]

Trailer.

and just like that a sequel is born! Finding Nemo was a heart-warming father and son story that was very emotional as it dealt with the themes of a Father coming to grips with his son wanting to becoming independent , but also that the father needed to trust in him.

I look forward to the sequel, I hope they don't try to recreate the same plot with Dory however.

I hope we get to see Crush again that radical cool surfing dude sea turtle, he was my favorite character.

DUDE!!!!!:woot::woot::woot:

So damn adorable. Like Finding Nemo was yesterday.

I have to say, they did a pretty good job finding a kid who sounds like the original Nemo.

Trailer didn't do it for me.

I liked the "on an adventure she won't even remember" bit other than that I'll probably be on the fence until more footage and some reviews show up.

It just won't probably be as good as the first one. With Dory being more of a focus it has less of a chance of it working. I like the idea of someone with a bad memory guiding the plot -- that has lots of potential, I just don't have much faith in this thing.

Can't believe they waited all these years for this and an Incredibles sequel. But I guess its worth the wait.

Yeah, we get this first and not Incredibles 2 yet? Pixar, Craig T. Nelson isn't getting any younger. HURRY UP!

Well...that is certainly a thing that exists.

Says the girl excited for the Frozen sequel. :argh:

I'm not.... :funny: I'm apprehensive about the idea of that one, but I'm restraining judgement for the time being until there's any material from it. I'm interested, calling me excited sounds much more on board with it than I am.

There's not enough footage in this trailer to really judge it anyway. Pixar teasers give very little away. Take the teasers for Monsters Inc., The Incredibles, or even the first Finding Nemo. They were just scenes specifically created for the trailer and weren't even a part of the actual movie.

It was just a teaser yeah? Not a trailer.

Anyway I loved it, I got emotional as soon as I heard the music again. Can't wait!

I hope this is good, I'm not sure I was too excited after seeing the trailer, but we shall see. :)

I enjoyed the teaser. It's looking good, and Dory is hilarious. Great re-casting for Nemo. I never noticed a difference in the voice.

The first movie was cute and emotional and all that, but this teaser made me realize I was never really attached to any of these characters like I am with other Pixar films, because this did absolutely nothing for me. Oh well, I'm sure I'll still see it and probably enjoy it anyway.

Yeah, I will most probably go and see this film, unless it's a total car crash, but I dunno. I get more excited about the possibilty of Pixar creating new worlds and exploring new themes and ideas.

I'll catch this on Blu ray. Finding Nemo did nothing for me. Still waiting for Incredibles 2.

I was indifferent to Finding Nemo and I just felt indifference when I saw the trailer for the sequel, I'll be catching this when its out in stores.

I was indifferent to Finding Nemo and I just felt indifference when I saw the trailer for the sequel, I'll be catching this when its out in stores.

A whole lot of 'meh'. Each to their own, I guess.

And your issue is? Its not too different from what you just said about Finding Nemo and the sequel.

Not impressed with the trailer at all. I enjoyed Finding Nemo, but I wasn't in love with the film. This doesn't do anything for me. I don't know why, but I was surprised to see that Nemo and his dad are in this. For some reason I pictured Finding Dory to be with an entirely different group of characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"