Another Pixar sequel... Finding Dory

Can you imagine how dark this story would be if it were with humans instead of cute fish with celebrity voices?

Man, you know...I hate to say it...but i'm getting bored of Pixar films. They are just not as interesting as they used to be.

Is this being done by Pixar proper or is it another one of these things that's being done by one of Disney's lower-tier animation studios?

They've only just recently decided to do sequels. Their second rebirth as it is, starts next year.

Pixar has been giving sequels to everyone and their mother.... and yet.... NOTHING for THE INCREDIBLES?!? :argh:

Pixar has been giving sequels to everyone and their mother.... and yet.... NOTHING for THE INCREDIBLES?!? :argh:

Thank Brad for that.

Last edited:
If Bird doesn't have a story worth telling in his head yet, you wouldn't want them going ahead without him anyway. And they wouldn't, Disney be damned.

I sincerely doubt he doesn't have any stories floating around in that head of his. :o

I'm keen to find out more about dorys parents. I wonder if they'll stick around or head off somewhere more interesting? If they've got a beluga whale in the cast maybe they're going to the Antarctic?

Meh. I don't care much.

Still looking forward to FD though!

Am I the only who doesn't care about having Incredibles 2?

I liked the first one but I am in no need to have a second one.

I'd like to see another Incredibles but not for the sake of a sequel. It would have to have a justification for being done. Finding Dory feels less like it is justified compared to some of the other sequel possibilities.

Oh man. I hate when stuff gets pushed back. Too bad it couldnt make its deadline for next year

Yeah, they're doing sequels to all of their films, except the one that MOST screams for a sequel, the Incredibles. Still, focusing on Dory could work, she's likeable and I think that she could carry her own film better than Mater at least.

Idris Elba and Dominic West have been cast. Wire reunion.

Stringer and McNulty together again? Wonder what they're playing...

Oh yay I love Idris. I wonder who he's playing?

Just read on Twitter that Kaitlin Olson has a role in the movie. This pleases me.

11902299_10152940453217035_8472430067996607571_n.png

During the 3 hour long Walt Disney Animation Studios presentation at the D23 Expo 2015, fans heard new details about “Finding Dory,” the sequel to “Finding Nemo” swims into theaters June 17, 2016.

Ellen DeGeneres took the stage to introduce Ed O’Neill (“Modern Family”) as the voice of Hank, a cantankerous octopus.

In addition, Ty Burrell (“Modern Family”) was announced as the voice of Bailey, a misguided beluga whale and Kaitlin Olson (“Always Sunny in Philadelphia”) as Destiny, a kind-hearted whale shark.

Hmm...Darla's photo can be seen in the background. Wonder if it's an Easter egg or plot-relevant.

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2015/08/d23-expo-2015-finding-dory-adds-ed-oneill-as-cranky-octopus-more-voice-actors-announced/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"