Another semester of School is right around the corner

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
Anyone excited to be going back to school?!

I'm kinda of depressed about it, I'm not really looking forward to all the work and exams..and especially the fact that all my classes start in the late evenings and end at around 9 pm. not cool.

Think of it this way, you are getting closer to the day when you won't have to go to school anymore. :)

Anyone excited to be going back to school?!

I'm kinda of depressed about it, I'm not really looking forward to all the work and exams..and especially the fact that all my classes start in the late evenings and end at around 9 pm. not cool.

I'm looking forward to it. Sure, the work load will suck, but most of my classes are interesting. Plus, I've got an internship this semester, so there's another reason why I'm excited to return to school.

Yeah, I've got an internship coming up after this semester and I'm also pumped after getting a good GPA from this last term.

-TNC

I'm excited to be done with general chemistry. I'm not so excited to walk to my 8:00 am classes in the freezing cold.

I'm finally ending my "one year hiatus" from school that started in 2006. Spring 2006. Needless to say, I procrastinated like it was nobody's business. I even switched to full-time at work, and (kinda) got promoted. Now I have to either ask for a demotion at work and switch back to part-time, or go through the trouble of finding a new job. Also, I need a new major.

I can't wait. A new crop of girls to flirt with, I love it. Although It does get pretty hectic with work and school.

I don't have to go back for another two and a half weeks.

I'm excited it's almost over, but then there's college...:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"