Another TV show on the big screen: Veronica Mars!

I almost forgot this was coming out this Friday, I have seen like no commercials.

I forgot Kristen Ritter was in the show right?

BTW, it would be so cruel if Kristen Bell doesn't get to star in the Assassin's Creed film, where she voiced and modeled a character.

I almost forgot this was coming out this Friday, I have seen like no commercials.

It's advertised during the pre-show in front of virtually every movie I see. I've seen ads for it before Lego, Frozen, Non Stop and 300 recently, but no actual trailer.

Yeah this isn't a "major release film" its a "special engagement" my amc is playing it for exactly 1 week. You won't see tv commercials like a normal film

All the girls in the show seemed to be tiny. I remember Ritter looking a hell of a lot thinning on the show as well. She was only in maybe half a dozen or so episodes from memory.

The reviews so far have been pretty good. A common theme is Bell is back at her best which both doesn't surprise me and also makes me depressed.

Krysten stands out there like a giant redwood in a forest of pine trees, even though she's only 5' 9".:woot:

And that's how she became "Tall **** No Panties".

I wouldn't be surprised if no one actually understands that reference.

And that's how she became "Tall **** No Panties".

I wouldn't be surprised if no one actually understands that reference.

Low ratings, but I liked that show. Dreama and Krysten played off each other quite well.

Low ratings, but I liked that show. Dreama and Krysten played off each other quite well.

I recently binge watched it all on Netflix. I thought they were both really good (as were Van Der Beek and the guy who played Luther).

And I didn't know we couldn't say ****.

It's great to see Kristen Bell out of romantic comedys and back where she can show her talents.

She's been pretty great on House of Lies for the last couple years, imo. Definitely not a rom-com role.

Well that has been the films she has been in.I don't get showtime so i never saw house of lies.

Saw it today. Loved it and felt 16 again. Hoping for a sequel or for the show to air on one of the cable channels.

I suspect this movie is also a test run for WB to greenlight a continuation series if it makes some decent change.

Its in the works!

I'd be there opening weekend.
First Arrested Develoment and now this? :)

That was back in 2008 and I got to see it last night as a Kickstarter backer as well!

Over the past decade we've seen Seinfeld's fake reunion on Curb, Arrested Development's weird fourth season on Netflix, Futurama revived first as four direct to DVD movies then as a series, the return of Family Guy on the very network that cancelled it and now Veronica Mars on the big screen.

And it delivered.

It was better than those other reunions, it gave the fans what we wanted but it also left us wanting more plus setting things up for a possible sequel or who knows what.

Every fan has to see this film (and don't pirate it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"