Ant-Man 3 is on the way!

Discussion in 'Ant-Man Sequels' started by Speed Force, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Albright Registered

Lol, during that microverse-episode in R&M I thought, hopefully they go deeper into the MCU microverse in another Ant-Man-movie

2. Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Rumor...

3. psylockolussus Disco Mutant

Not surprised if true. I love Lost, its one of my fav shows ever, but I never liked Evangeline Lilly.

4. Joined:
    Mar 10, 2015
  5. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

I'm interested to see what Jeff Loveness brings to Ant-man 3. Strange skies over berlin was good.

I could see Hank Pym maybe being a little like rick Sanchez if they finally let Douglas do more comedic stuff like he wants.

6. Joined:
    Mar 10, 2015
  7. NHawk19 insert witty comment

There's a variety actors on actors with Rudd and Evans where Evans asks Rudd what's going on then realizes what he did and backtracks. It's pretty funny. I'd post the video but they drop and a swear word by mistake and well the hype is yea. . . . . .

Kev4000 likes this.
  8. Albright Registered

Multiverse, Thor L&T haven‘t even started production and it‘s doubtful they‘ll start before 2021. After that BP2 and CM2 are next in line.
    Ant Man will start at earliest in 2022 - if nothing gonna be delayed any more

9. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

10. Joined:
    Mar 10, 2015
    Sources. I have a feeling Kang won't be the main villain in Ant-Man 3, let alone would they defeat him. Sounds like he's being set up as the next big bad ala Loki in Thor or possibly even Thanos in GOTG

11. Black Is King Registered

Just because Kang is in Ant-Man 3 doesn't mean it will be a one & done. Hopefully it won't because Kang is a major villain (no-pun intended). I want to see villains make multiple appearances in different movies. I'm over MCU killing villains in one movie appearance. Jonathan Majors is a good actor. I'm most impressed by his performances in "The Last Black Man in San Francisco" and currently "LoveCraft Country" HBO series. Ant-Man 3 just got really serious.

Iceman, CaptainWagner and Speed Force like this.
  12. Loden Greatstorm The Marshal

Exactly what I am thinking.

Speed Force likes this.
  13. Mysteryman Registered

The important thing about Kang is that he met the Fantastic Four as Rama Tut.
    We may not see that incarnation here, but there was a rumor from a few months ago that the FF were going to. be in Ant Man 3.
    Just Sayin.

14. Venom 1988 formerly Ultimate_Venom

Interesting choice. Dude was great in Da Five Bloods. Wonder if they are using Kang due to all the Quantum Realm time travel stuff in Endgame.

15. CaptainWagner Not Today

Majors is a great actor who they're very lucky to nab as the Next Big Bad, if that is indeed true. And it makes sense to introduce him here, given the heavy rumors about the movie leading into Young Avengers. That team has a big history with Kang.

16. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

I'm guessing this is a result of using the Quantum Realm, makes perfect sense to introduce Kang

17. SirStrangefolk Champion of Life

My thoughts:

- There have been rumors and theories of Ant-Man 3 setting up a next gen Young Avengers.
    - The Ant-Family has always been important to those, with Cassie a core Young Avenger, Scott having led the Future Foundation and Hank having led Avengers Academy, so a lot of material to pull from.
    - Besides Cassie, we know Kate Bishop will be in Hawkeye, Wiccan and Speed are pretty much guaranteed to be set up in WandaVision, America Chavez has been heavily rumored for Doctor Strange 2
    - Kang has a major role in Young Avengers and the whole Iron Lad plot
    - Kang would probably show up after Endgame timetravel shenanigans which used Ant-Man related tech.
    - Kang has major ties with the F4 and taking parts of Scott's Future Foundation period as inspiration could tie in with that nicely.

Makes sense to have him there imo.

CaptainWagner and Black Is King like this.
  18. Joined:
    Mar 10, 2015
    I think this theory might turn out to be correct

19. chamber-music Infinity Ammo

Kang's time travel tech will probably use Pym particles in the MCU so they could probably mess with that.

Hank helped defeat Kang in his first appearance in the avengers comic with a gun that fired an acid chemical he designed

20. WeaponXCII Registered

This is really some amazing news that Kang is going to be in the movie. Incredibly hyped that that the Fox deal is paying off- and that this means we might see the Fantastic Four soon after, of course!

21. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

Kang is in? Awesome!! Hopefully the F4 aren’t too far behind.

22. inomilan Registered

Well this is a pleasant surprise! Love Kang

23. CaptainWagner Not Today

What do you want to bet the End Credits scene involves Iron Lad appearing to Cassie to found the Young Avengers and stop his future self? In which case...

[​IMG]

Caleb McLaughlin as Iron Lad