First Avenger Antarctica

Blitzkrieg Bop

Fight Owens Fight
Reaction score
So, we all know that Cap will be frozen at some point and will be discovered decades later to be brought in for the Avengers movie. The question is, when will he be frozen? Is it at the end of TFA, the beginning of The Avengers, or in between the movies off screen?

EDIT: D'oh! Spelled Antarctica wrong.

Last edited:
Definitely have him appear to die at the end of his movie...then after about a minute of credits (not at the very end) have another scene where it is revealed that the Avengers have found him and he is alive and end it with that revelation... those words...

"Sir.... he's, he's alive!" - fade to black... more credits.

1.) Cap should be frozen in the north Atlantic... You know around where WW2 took place?

2.) Cap should be frozen at the end of the movie. But it looks like Red Skull, Bucky & Cap died. There's a memorial for him, with soldiers & Cap's love interest attending. The screen fades out on a pic of Cap posted against a flag.

The screen goes black & it looks the credits are about to role, but then a loud drilling noise tells everyone to sit back down. SHIELD is digging in the Artic assisted by Iron Man. A soldier runs over to Iron Man & tells him to call Fury. The camera then slides over to Cap, perfectly preserved in the ice. *Role credits*

1.) Cap should be frozen in the north Atlantic... You know around where WW2 took place?
Geography was never my strongest suit, and I could have sworn Leterrier put Cap in Antarctica, but that's what I get for not doing my research.

i thought steve gets frozen more in the north atlantic like sibera and areas like that. Not antaractica. But yea its pretty clear he is going to be frozen by the climax of the film and revived in the closing moments/bonus after credit scene since we know avengers is modern day.

The North Atlantic also makes considerably more sense since Antarctica is one of the few parts of the world getting cooler at present... meaning he's be less likely be found due to thaw.

Not to mention the geographical issues with WWII and everything.

2.) Cap should be frozen at the end of the movie. But it looks like Red Skull, Bucky & Cap died. There's a memorial for him, with soldiers & Cap's love interest attending. The screen fades out on a pic of Cap posted against a flag.

The screen goes black & it looks the credits are about to role, but then a loud drilling noise tells everyone to sit back down. SHIELD is digging in the Artic assisted by Iron Man. A soldier runs over to Iron Man & tells him to call Fury. The camera then slides over to Cap, perfectly preserved in the ice. *Role credits*

This is actually a really cool idea for a lead into The Avengers.

i'm guessing anything remotely Antarctica will be more to do with the Ka-Zar franchise

I think the end of the Cap movie should be similar to the beginning of the Ultimates where he "dies" by sacrificing himself to save a nuke from reaching America.

The after credit scene can be a submarine searching the waters coming accross the frozen form of a man in an iceberg, with Nick Fury turning to Tony Stark saying "we found him".

I think he should be 'found' by government resereach team taking core samples of arctic ice. One of drill cores could hit the shield first to clue them in on the fact that something of interest is in the ice.

i cant wait to see how they are going to go about the whole freezing deal.

what did that film do? i heard of the film but i dont think i seen it in yrs.

Exciting ideas! This movie has so much coolness potential,(no pun intended!) I hope that it lives up to expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"