Age of Ultron Anthony Mackie IS Sam Wilson

ctsketch

Sidekick
Reaction score
Well..I didn't see a thread...

552d9850bd932.jpg

Can't wait to see him again. I really, really disliked his character in Winter Soldier.

Wha? why? I thought he was lovable
I like a lot of Marvel comedy, I just think it worked against him in that film. He had a couple actual funny lines, but most of them fell flat for me. It felt like he was straight up comic relief instead of just being funny. And he got his ass kicked so much... for all the screen time he got, I don't think he really got a chance to shine.

I'm not a huge Falcon fan to begin with, so maybe I'm bias.. but I just felt like there was more potential there.

Loved Falcon in The Winter Soldier. Glad that he is making an appearance in Age of Ultron, though I wish he were a full-on Avenger.

Any word on what scenes he will appear in? From what I've gathered, he is in
the party scene (guess that's not a spoiler considering the image in the OP) and the post-credits scene as part of the new team.
Does he get to take part in any of the action?

I like that he is making an appearance in the movie. I liked him in Winter Soldier, and I hope his role in Civil War is bigger.

Mackie kinda "bookends" the movie this time around lol. totally forgot he showed up at the party, but then its the ending that has more impact methinks :gngl:

Loved Falcon in The Winter Soldier. Glad that he is making an appearance in Age of Ultron, though I wish he were a full-on Avenger.

Any word on what scenes he will appear in? From what I've gathered, he is in
the party scene (guess that's not a spoiler considering the image in the OP) and the post-credits scene as part of the new team.
Does he get to take part in any of the action?

yeah he is in a the action scene in slovakia

Loved the new costume. No action for Falcon. Wonders why he left the party so early.

Is his absence during all of the action explained? It just seems weird that he would be around but isn't helping out when everything is going down.

Maybe he didn't have his new wings yet or CA tasked him with continuing to look for Bucky. We likely won't find out where he was until CW.

His new suit is cool, more armoured look. Has some red highlights.

Look forward to seeing him in Civil War and hopefully the Infinity Wars..

Love the new suit, can't wait to see more of him

It looks cool. It seems like it might have some more armoring around the chest, which was actually one of my complaints about the suit in The Winter Soldier. Why give him those fancy wings but nothing to really protect him from gunfire or shrapnel?!

Though it was nice to see him as part of the new roster of Avengers, it was disappointing not to see the Falcon fight in the finale. War Machine, Maria Hill and Fury played a part. Why not the Falcon?

Though it was nice to see him as part of the new roster of Avengers, it was disappointing not to see the Falcon fight in the finale. War Machine, Maria Hill and Fury played a part. Why not the Falcon?

Perhaps he didn't have his new suit yet? There IS a time skip between the final battle and the reveal of the new team, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"