Any She-Ra Fans?...Secret of the Sword Is Screening At Select Theatres!!

S

ShimmersGuy

Hey there guys,

If there's any She-Ra fans here, you'll be happy to hear that "Secret of the Sword" is screening at select theatres during the month of May. Check out www.kidtoonfilms.com to find a theatre if you're interested.

Is this the feature length movie where He-Man and She-Ra find out they're brother and sister? I haven't seen that movie since I was around 10-12 but it's still fresh in my memory. It was a pretty good movie.

they're brother and sister?!

oooooh Randor, you dog! :D

hitmanyr2k said:
Is this the feature length movie where He-Man and She-Ra find out they're brother and sister? I haven't seen that movie since I was around 10-12 but it's still fresh in my memory. It was a pretty good movie.

Yep, that's the one. :) Entertainment Rights, the company that licensed out the rights for She-Ra DVDs, is doing this to promote the upcoming The Best of She-Ra Princess of Power DVD on July 18. It's gonna include the film on there, in addition to 5 'best' episodes.

Kevin Roegele said:
:confused: That's still brother and sister.
The reply was for JackBauer, he was implying that She-Ra was a result from a Randor fling

Duende Verde said:
The reply was for JackBauer, he was implying that She-Ra was a result from a Randor fling

Am I right in thinking Randor is from Earth? Or was that his wife?

Oh, and I forgot to mention that this is screening only on the weekends at 10 or 11 a.m. ...depending where you live.

Duende Verde said:
not really, they're actually twins separated at birth

Well, at least She-Ra never smooched her brother to make another man jealous! (Leia, I'm looking your way...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"