Anyone here own a Jetta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oakzap425

Avenger
Reaction score
We have super bad weather here, in Richmond. It's snowing like crazy. I have ASR in my Jetta, and I was wondering should I turn it on when I drive to work. I'm confused, only because I've been researching the functioning, and every sites keeps saying something different, and my main issue is knowing when it's actually on.

Does it automatically cut on, and press the button to turn it off, or do I manually need to press the button to turn it on?

Those things usually come with an owner's manual. I know because I used one for TP on a long road trip.

I'm not that ****ing stupid. Obviously, if I had an owners manual, i'd ****ing read it.

I'm not that ****ing stupid. Obviously, if I had an owners manual, i'd ****ing read it.

Well your use of swears that substitute intelligent words makes me think the opposite.
He was just suggesting something. No need to freak out on him.

It's 2 frikkin inches. Don't drive like a maniac and ease up on the break and you'll be fine :p

I remember the days when people just put chains on their tires. All this new fangled technology kids have nowadays.

omg. forget it. i hope a mod just closes this thread and deletes it. I don't even care anymore.

I remember why I stopped posting so much here.

I forget why you started posting again. :huh:

Anyone here own a Jetta?

Will the owner of the Jetta please report to the parking lot? They're closing your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"