World Anyone like Mike Turners drawings of Spidey?

Spydernorbs

Loveable Smartass
Reaction score
Anyone like Mike Turners drawings of Spidey?

MCW002a_dc.jpg

BM_vs_SM.jpg

Hm, its ok I guess, but I was expecting better. I dont recognise the characters in the background and Im not sure what to make of Spidey. Its not bad, but.....I dont know.

Cant see the second pic.

I don't like Mike Turner's drawing of ANYBODY.

Well, I DON"T like THAT drawing of Spidey! Yikes. That's VERY disappointing actually. :(

*looks at it again...*

Let me rephrase that... I actually HATE that drawing of Spider-Man. Why, it looks downright grotesque! *shudder*

Geez! What is with these artists they are picking?! :mad:

I thought he did better stuff. :confused:

His Iron Man and Young Avengers look good but his Spidey is pretty bad :o

Well, I guess that makes me the odd man out, cause I think the top pic of Spidey is pretty good (can't see the second). Although the right arm looks a little...off. I don't know how to describe, just looks kinda...skewed...or maybe it has to do with how I'm sitting in my chair infront of my computer...

Good grief... it looks like he's been vacationing at "club" Auschwitz.
:(
I swear, I'm going to start a petition... "Fans Against Scrawny Spideys!"

I used to like Michael Turner.

Then I read 6 issues of a comic drawn by him.

Now I don't like Michael Turner.

The pic with Batman is slightly better, but what is with the chicken neck and big head?! :(

From my research, this is the only picture Turner has done of Spider-Man before the Civil War.

BM_vs_SM.jpg

His arm is too skinny in the first pic, but that second is very nice. Almost everyone draws Spidey with a smaller neck/big head. Batman looks good, though he's about to get his ash handed to him. ;)

MaxCarnage said:
His arm is too skinny in the first pic, but that second is very nice. Almost everyone draws Spidey with a smaller neck/big head. Batman looks good, though he's about to get his ash handed to him. ;)
HAH! That's just what I thought... about Batman, that is... ;)

He looks Spidery in th' first one, hence it goes with his name. It looks good to me.

What happened to Turner's style? I used to love his renderings, but now they're OVER rendered. Spidey looks like a bony, malshaped freak. His arm is no bigger than a wrist, and neither is his neck. The head looks like a balloon with a beak chin. Its a miracle his head dosen't crack off that thing. I had hoped the days of 'freak' Spidey were behind us.

I like the Batman/Spider-Man cover, I do NOT like the Civil War cover.

Is that batman-spiderman comic book comming out (or out already) or is that just a concept drawing of his. If it is, I am all over it!!!!:spidey: :spidey:
Those are two of my favorite superheros!!!

I dont hate it. The over extended neck is a bit distracting, but i've seen many more worse drawings of Spidey

Spidey's aim is way off. If he was as clever as we know he is, he'd have aimed at Batman's swingline.

I like his art, but I don't think it's "spectacular". I think he's a good artist though.

Miss Webb said:
What happened to Turner's style? I used to love his renderings, but now they're OVER rendered. Spidey looks like a bony, malshaped freak. His arm is no bigger than a wrist, and neither is his neck. The head looks like a balloon with a beak chin. Its a miracle his head dosen't crack off that thing. I had hoped the days of 'freak' Spidey were behind us.
You, me and many more, I'm sure!

The thing is... Spider-Man is an awesome hero on so many levels... He's got GREAT power, GREAT responsibility and LOOKS GREAT in tights! At least he SHOULD!! Geez... let us girls have a thrill or two, would ya! ;)

Mike Turners Art Is Amazing He Need To Get His Own Series Again,maybe A X-book All Of The Covers And Pin-ups Hes Doing Now Is Not Enough!!

Captivated said:
The pic with Batman is slightly better, but what is with the chicken neck and big head?! :(

From my research, this is the only picture Turner has done of Spider-Man before the Civil War.

He also did a picture for the Spider-Man 2 DVD artbook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"