SpideyVille007's drawings

GreenArrow2-1.jpg

Thanks! :) I should really update this thread more often. Well here's some of the work I've done in the past few months.

BatmanCatwomanfinal3.jpg

Babydoll-1.jpg

SuckerPunchGirls.jpg

Owlsfinal.jpg

MirandaLawsonfinalfinalfinal.jpg

Lilith.jpg

ConnorKenwayfinal2.jpg

CAfinalfinal2.jpg

LaraCroft-TombRaider3.jpg

Cool work, that Batman looks good

Thank you for showing the break down. Your spider man stuff is great!

It is seriously insane how much you have improved over the past four years. Really shows what some classes, hard work, and practice can do for an artist with such passion for what he does like yourself. It's hard to believe you're even the same guy who did those spidey drawings years ago.

I loved the creativity and uniqueness of the work you posted when you were doing stuff for your church. I would love to see you take on some of that same stuff with the style you have developed now.

Keep it up!

Wow, it's been a while since I've updated this. Well here's what I've done in the past 6 months.

Thanks guys. :awesome:

The Lara Croft drawings are definitely my favorites as well. I've gotta say though, I'm really disappointed by the fact that I haven't really done anything new since I started working in June. The lack of creativity and freedom has definitely bothered me, and I can't wait until the end of the year when I will quit so I can get back to focusing on my art full time, and hopefully get a better job doing something more artistic than accounting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"