SpideyVille007's drawings

Thanks bullets. :)

here's a painting I did for my brother based on that last drawing I posted.
MJp7-2.jpg

very good stuff here! the only thing i think u should do is invest in some good pens.
letraset promarkers are amazing! i have over 100 pens lol

Thanks, I would definitely invest in some new markers and pens, but I haven't even done any kind of work like my earlier stuff in years. I've moved on to digital art and I really love how limitless it feels compared to anything I could do on paper.

Thanks UL> :)

here's my latest, Blondie from Sucker Punch

blondiehead23-1.jpg

Can we throw in some requests? I'd like to see the picture from Spider-Man with Spidey swinging through NY with MJ...!!

Excellent work you did there! :D I'm amazed!

I love your stuff!

Thanks Guys! :awesome: :up:
Can we throw in some requests? I'd like to see the picture from Spider-Man with Spidey swinging through NY with MJ...!!
I would do requests, but I've been busier than I expected to be these past few weeks and I have a few projects for others that I really need to get to, but I'll definitely keep this in mind. I've been meaning to do a Spidey drawing soon.

In the meantime, here's my latest. I started this a few months ago but didn't finish the coloring until this past week. IUt's based off of Gary Frank's Superman in Superman: Secret Origin, only with Tom Welling's face.

Superman2.jpg

Thanks Guys! :awesome: :up:

I would do requests, but I've been busier than I expected to be these past few weeks and I have a few projects for others that I really need to get to, but I'll definitely keep this in mind. I've been meaning to do a Spidey drawing soon.

In the meantime, here's my latest. I started this a few months ago but didn't finish the coloring until this past week. IUt's based off of Gary Frank's Superman in Superman: Secret Origin, only with Tom Welling's face.

Superman2.jpg
Looks good

Here's my latest, inspired by Gary Frank's variant cover for Superman Secret Origin, Issue 3.

SupermanLoisfinalfinalfinal2.jpg

great work, love the feel of the pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"