BvS Anyone Notice Rifle With the Huge Scope Batman Is Holding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

0bi Wan Kenoobi

Civilian
Reaction score
With all the hoopla surrounding the trailer and the supposed easter eggs. I haven't found one site or anyone notice that TDK is holding a rifle with a huge scope on the top of that tower.

Is this where he shoots Superman with a kryptonite bullet or something?

Millions have missed it but Batman has a rifle with a huge scope in this spot. He's locked and loaded. Maybe some of you have noticed this so sorry if its already being discussed.

35dce59d1520eea33b8e1271901f305d4f802dc8.gif

Last edited:
He uses it to grapple in "The Dark Knight Returns":

the-dark-knight-returns-frank-miller-6946999-384-584.jpg

But please, post those questions in any of Batman's threads in future (including Ben Affleck one), don't make a new thread for a single question as it creates a mess.

No problem. It is a general consensus that the rifle will serve the same purpose, especially considering the extent of material that is being based on "TDKR" in this film.

Yeah, I'm thinking one of those LexCorp helicopters flies by, and Batman aims, and... grapnel!

I just assumed it was a big antenna or something sticking out of the roof he's on

Batman uses the sniper rifle to shoot a grapnel miles away and uses it like a zip line.

Read The Dark Knight Returns.

It's a must read for any Batman fan. Even if you walk away disagreeing with it, I think it's something every Batman fan needs to read.

did anyone figure out what he's holding at 1 min 22 secs of the trailer?

I thought that was antenna or something! Nice catch and totally awesome.

He uses it to grapple in "The Dark Knight Returns":

the-dark-knight-returns-frank-miller-6946999-384-584.jpg

But please, post those questions in any of Batman's threads in future (including Ben Affleck one), don't make a new thread for a single question as it creates a mess.

:huh: Ehhh I haven't been on in a while so don't know if things have changed but a question like this certainly warrants its on thread as posting it in another wound simply have it drowned out with a few hundred other things people want to discuss.

To answer the OP's question, - Yes, a fair number of people have already pointed it out in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"