Anyone see that new TV Spot?

PenanceStare

Civilian
Reaction score
I just saw a new TV spot for TMNT during Law & Order SVU on USA Network.

It was pretty good, had Splinter talking about how they been underground for too long and it is time they come back. Some new shots, I actually liked it more than the last trailer that came out.

EDIT: Here's a link to a different one...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l7ytkt

Saw it.
That's the first one I'd seen. I thought it was a video game ad. :huh:

There was another one I think on TBS as well. And another just aired on USA again

Just saw another one with Monday Night Raw, with the phrase "The Return of the Lean Green Fighting Machines!"

Mako can do no wrong

"I love being a turtle!"

:up:

Theres actually 3 TV Spots that have now been confirmed(at the least).

Saw one tonight during American Idol. It was pretty cool.

Just saw it and this looks like it's going to be a great flick. I'm there.

That is the title

has anyone gotten the "lean mean green fighting machines" spot yet?

Anyone happen to know what music they use during the first TV spot, the one that starts with Splinter saying "Long have we been in hiding..."

I've heard the music before, is it Immediate Music or something?

Any help would be great, I want to see if I can get ahold of the tune somehow.

All three TV spots look great...but I don't have cable or anything like that, just broadcast television, and the only channel that I've seen that aired the spots is only channel 61, which is the CW...am I wrong, has other channels showed the spots too(on broadcast)? And if I'm right, why is it only CW? Is it because that's the only channel that is from Warner Bros.? I thought CBS is too though.

All three TV spots look great...but I don't have cable or anything like that, just broadcast television, and the only channel that I've seen that aired the spots is only channel 61, which is the CW...am I wrong, has other channels showed the spots too(on broadcast)? And if I'm right, why is it only CW? Is it because that's the only channel that is from Warner Bros.? I thought CBS is too though.

They air on just about every channel, ive seen em on TBS, NBC, Nick, ESPN. ive heard others have seen em on CBS, ABC, Fox.

BTW, theres 4 tv spots... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejN5v6iBJ-8

they have links to all 4 on the SHH! main page which are all in better quality aswell.

If you hate Mako it proves you have no opinion

Or you could just realize that just because someone is good at something doesnt mean they are at everything. His voice doesnt match Splinter at all.

They should have gotten someone else for Splinter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"