Apatow's Anti High School Music Movie

What about Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Adam Sandler who you all mention?

They might have a casting call for this sort of thing.

Them too.

There better be some females who are of legal age in this movie, otherwise I cannot comment on them (I am waiting for Miley Cyrus to be of legal age before giving my opinions on her).

This is the first time I'm rrally hearing of this Bo guy. Isee tht he's 18 now and does Youtube stuff and he's also a comedian on tour alot.

But it said he got found at a Comedy Club, but i'm sure youtube had a big part in his findind.
i think youtube came first. you never heard "my whole family thinks im gay"? pretty clever stuff. then when he realized he had the funny he went on tour, released a cd, all that jazz. like i said, the kid is actually really talented, funny-wise and music-wise. :up:

Did you ever see the South Park move?

Uhh yeah, what's your point? Team America was Hi-larious too but those are original stories.

I'm already faithful that the cast will be amazing. One thing I can see failing is the script. I mean they are very well known for having a good amount of imrov. you know. How do you improvise a song sung in a "highschool musical" fashion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"