Apocalypse's Proposition

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
In a recent X-men Apocalypse basically told the world leaders to Cul themselves down to 10% of their population or he would kill them all.

So here's what I am thinking......USA Should Strike...Hard and Fast. Wipe out all of thier current enemies at once. BAM! Afghanistan. BAM! Iraq. BAM! Colombia (War on Drugs) Get some Payback on Old Enemies. BAM! Vietnam. BAM! BAM! BAM! Russia (It's bigger)

And the same time as these nuclear strikes send out a strike force or two to clean the streets. Take a bullet to the head of homeless people and petty crimes they come accross.

Set up a line in ever single prison across the country (and others) kill each and every prisoner in thier prisons.

That still won't be enouhg.....But I am saying one country should just take this as the cance to rise themselves up and the USA could do it. Nuke the hell out of everyone (Excpet Canada cause we're too close) and clean up the people in thier own counrty. Done right it could be good.

Plus in the future (not right away though) but in the future the leaders of today would be hailed as the saviors of mankind.

Nah, the real solution would be to laugh in Apocalypse's loser face and then send the X-Men or any other superhero group (maybe all of them) to kick his ass as is done time and time again.

Roughneck said:
In a recent X-men Apocalypse basically told the world leaders to Cul themselves down to 10% of their population or he would kill them all.

So here's what I am thinking......rant, rant, yakitty, yakitty

Uh.....are you high on something? World leaders would be considered heroes for bowing down to a megalomaniac and becoming mass murderers? Nuke the hell out of everybody.....yeah, because living in an irradiated wasteland would be so cool for the survivor.

I have to agree with Cyke in that he should be considered an Onslaught level threat, gather everyone and kick his butt. And then send him off to the Malibu-verse where he can languish in limbo as punishment. :up::D

Well I meant in the far far distant future.

And maybe they shoudn't "nuke" everyone.

Cyclops said:
Nah, the real solution would be to laugh in Apocalypse's loser face and then send the X-Men or any other superhero group (maybe all of them) to kick his ass as is done time and time again.
This seems like the most logical response. If a supervillain comes a-callin', the obvious answer is to send superheroes after him. If the world leaders were smart, they'd call up Doctor Strange and get him to assemble the Defenders for them. :)

But wouldn't the UN have super-people of their own or Sentinels for that matter.

Here's the problem Heavy Hitters: Thor; not back yet, Hulk: on another planet, Scarlet Witch: CRAZY!, Dr. Strange and other super heroes; ILLEGAL

Just call cable he showed him who is boss last issue.

Zoken said:
Here's the problem Heavy Hitters: Thor; not back yet, Hulk: on another planet, Scarlet Witch: CRAZY!, Dr. Strange and other super heroes; ILLEGAL
Sentry, She-Hulk, Hercules, and a lot of other heavy-hitters are all still available, though. And I don't think the legality of their actions would really bother them if Apocalypse is threatening to decimate the entire world's population.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Sentry, She-Hulk, Hercules, and a lot of other heavy-hitters are all still available, though. And I don't think the legality of their actions would really bother them if Apocalypse is threatening to decimate the entire world's population.
I don't know...you don't wanna break the law. That's wrong. :o

And if you think that the U.S would do that whats to stop Japan or Russia from doing that or any country with Nukes? So than everyone losses :down

They still have the avengers (new :p) and all the other super powered folks (DD, Sentry, ect...) even if they don't have the "best" (most popular/strongest) heros avaliable to fight him, they still have the X-Men and the rest of those guys.

It disturbs me how meticulously you planned that, Roughneck...:eek:

Where's Silver Surfer? Have him kick Apocalypse's ass.

The sad thing is. No matter how threatening Apocalypse may seem. He will be ultimately downplayed in the grand scheme of things.

The threat of Apocalypse will be quickly forgotten after whatever the X-Men do this month to stop him. The Avengers, nor any non-mutant team will be needed to handle this.

If the rise of Apocalypse story was given the proper publicity, the Avengers, and every other Marvel hero would be involved, but as it is right now. Why even bother discussing this? After the story is over, it will be quickly forgotten.

We won't see Captain America, Iron Man, the Sentry, or the Fantastic Four square off against Apocalypse so what is the point of discussing this any further?

Roughneck. You're a sick bastard for making such suggestions against such a pointless story.

It's a comic book, and he knows that. Are you absolutely disgusted when people do reprehensible things in movies and comics? No, because you know it's fantasy.

Mad props Rough. ;)

GNR4Life said:
That just sounds gay.

No.

Cable participating in sodomy with Apocalypse sounds gay.

This may sound stupid/ridiculous/not your cup of tea, but it does not sound "gay."

From what I've seen, they just need to set Sentry on apocalypse - game over man

Wolverazio said:
No.

Cable participating in sodomy with Apocalypse sounds gay.

This may sound stupid/ridiculous/not your cup of tea, but it does not sound "gay."

Gay was wrong of me,I should have said stupid or sounds like a desparate plot with a highly boring villain.

Roughneck said:

So here's what I am thinking......USA Should Strike...Hard and Fast. Wipe out all of thier current enemies at once. BAM! Afghanistan. BAM! Iraq. BAM! Colombia (War on Drugs) Get some Payback on Old Enemies. BAM! Vietnam. BAM! BAM! BAM! Russia (It's bigger)

And the same time as these nuclear strikes send out a strike force or two to clean the streets. Take a bullet to the head of homeless people and petty crimes they come accross.

Set up a line in ever single prison across the country (and others) kill each and every prisoner in thier prisons.

That still won't be enouhg.....But I am saying one country should just take this as the cance to rise themselves up and the USA could do it. Nuke the hell out of everyone (Excpet Canada cause we're too close) and clean up the people in thier own counrty. Done right it could be good.

Plus in the future (not right away though) but in the future the leaders of today would be hailed as the saviors of mankind.

I like your idea of killing off everyone in prison, though I don't think that alone would take us to 10% of the population. I wouldn't use nukes either. Maybe coming up with a virus and giving all law abiding citizens of the world the cure might work better.

I am all for killing off most of the prison population (even though not all crimes deserve the death sentence, just the ones like rape and murder), but why would you bow to apocalypse? Hell Sentry is ALL you need. He is the only heavy hitter the MU would ever need.

How is this apocalypse arch turning out? Im thinking about getting it when it comes to tpb, I always had a soft spot for apocalypse stories....

and how did apocalypse vs dracula turn out? I read two issues and it was surprisingly decent.

This is a pointless story seeing how no other Marvel title is even acknowledging it.

The Sentry would be the first on Apocs' ass. I'm sure Cloc would agree that stopping Apocalypse would be an A-1 priority, unless he knows that the X-Men are already going to stop him without much fanfare.

These stories kind of lose any impact when no one else in the world besides the X-Men in that one book take notice.

Purple Man said:
This is a pointless story seeing how no other Marvel title is even acknowledging it.

The Sentry would be the first on Apocs' ass. I'm sure Cloc would agree that stopping Apocalypse would be an A-1 priority, unless he knows that the X-Men are already going to stop him without much fanfare.

These stories kind of lose any impact when no one else in the world besides the X-Men in that one book take notice.

Then it wouldn't be an X-men title would it :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"