Application: Doctor Who RPG

Climperoonie

A God Named Sparkles?
Reaction score
Would this be a good idea?
Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: The Time Lord President

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?: [email protected]

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: None, it's up for grabs.

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: It'll be based on the British Sci-Fi show about a man called the Doctor, who's actually an alien Time Lord with the power to regenerate (When he's close to dying he sort of explodes and when the light is gone he is a different person), and he travels around in his TARDIS, that looks like a police box but is bigger inside. The storyline will include the Daleks, the Master, the Cybermen, and many other monsters, and villians can create plans, form alliances, and what-not. I will be the Doctor, and he travels with Earth companions which could be up for application. See here for more info. Only specific characters (Like Dalek Caan) from the Dalek races can be taken up.
Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a paragraph or longer).
Dalek Caan has returned with a new army of Daleks. The Daleks propsed an alliance to the Cybermen, but as soon as they got what they wanted another battle broke out and the Daleks eventually came out triumphant. Now the Daleks have the power to become the greatest and most deadliest beings in the Universe, all races are after them. Some for alliance, some for revenge, and some to stop them....
What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences):
A good fun RPG that may take some homework for non-Brits, but when it starts would be really fun.
The ability to write EXTERMINATE! in an outrageous size with numerous exclaimation marks.

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose:
Doctor Who: The God of All Daleks

Example Of Characters Application:
Screen name:

Name of Character you would like to play:

Character's Race:

Speech Colour:

Three reasons why you have chosen this character:
1)

2)

3)

What can you bring to this RPG? (Answer in two complete sentences using proper English and Grammar):

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype! boards?:

How many times do you intend on posting?:

To be honest, this won't work because everyone will want to be the doctor...

This might work with a lot of work and effort. It definitely wouldn't be something casual.

What's a police box?

It's a phone booth that calls directly to emergency services. They used to be used alot in England, and The Doctor's spaceship, the TARDIS, looks like one due to a broken cloaking device that he never bothered to fix.

Sounds like the show is lighthearted, and that'd be a piece of it.

Well, the show blends sci-fi, fantasy, drama, comedy, and overall some fairly surreal **** quite a bit.

This would give some Brits on these boards a chance to have fun.... Maybe some american fans but it may have some spoilers on S3.
Cyrusbales- Not everyone. Some people may want to be Dalek Caan or the Cyber Leader or Controller, or the assistant. We don't have to generally use the ready made assistants, we can make up ones. I know for sure that Rose probably won't be allowed, because otherwise there'll be too much snoggin' and "I love you"s for the RPG's own good.

Being French means I'm an enemy to this one.

Prepare for le seige.

:whatever: Does it really matter? All right, how about a DW RPG that doesn't have the Doctor? Just Daleks, Cybermen (Mondas and PE), Ice Warriors and all of that. And if we go with this, keep the whole of the Cult of Skaro alive and still Daleky (In other words, the events of DIM and EOTD didn't happen).

Honestly, I think a Torchwood or UNIT RPG might be a little easier to manage, rather than trying to keep shoving everyone into the TARDIS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"