APPLICATION: Future Marvel RPG

I would assume that the Skrulls disposed of them so as to avoid any complications in their plans.

I would assume that the Skrulls disposed of them so as to avoid any complications in their plans.

But thats not 100% Concrete though right? That's what the world will assume, that Reed, Xavier, Strange etc are dead.

the world should assume the real iluminati are dead.

the fake illuminati however did not dispose of them. remember the reason they replaced the illuminati was because they know where the infinity gems are. being as the skrulls do not posses the infinity gems, they can not just get rid of them as they are they only ones who know where they are.

Excelsior!

So, the story behind this RPG is that the Skrulls took over the Earth? So every hero that is still standing is either spy or rebel?

or living in safe haven under a negotiated truce protected by the hulk

Alright...where are our esteemed semi-mod's - Twy and MB?

i wish i knew? should i pm mb or is that considered rude?

beats me. i wish mb twy or jb would join this though.

I'm in too many RPGs as is, so I don't see myself joining another one. Plus the Skrull thing is really my cup of tea. Sorry guys. :csad:

Yeah, I really don't think I could fit another one in, myself.

On a lighter note, if twy thinks everything's good as is, I'll put in my vote for approval aswell.

I'd be intrested...as long as it had a decent backstory, but I don't really like the whole Skrull thing.

It's not his fault. It's ya'lls fault. You can pick the continuity jump off point.

i guess since i picked the jump off point its my fault. anway i think its a good place to start, im sorry you disagree byrd. if you have a change of heart, hopefully well be around.

Well, the thing you have to ask is: if not the Skrulls, then what?

What possible event could give us the dark, gloomy future setting that we want?

I'm open to suggestion...but I can't think of anything. Plus, it's Kaboom's game, so it's his decision.

Why does it have to be gloomy? You know, all comics futures don't have to be like Kingdom Come.....:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"