Application: Robots in Disguise, A Transformers RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh! I'll join as long as I can be Optimus/Megatron/Megan's Fox's shorts/etc.!

...or starscream. That's who I'm gunning for.
...No, I think you want Megatron. :cmad:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm gunning for Bumblebee.

I'm still trying to decide on who I want to be.

I'm currently thinking about Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Shockwave, or Galvatron (as he was depicted in the comics, where he wasn't once Megatron or even really a Decepticon). :ninja:

Gunnin for Hot Rod and Soundwave. Is two characters gonna be allowed at the beginning Syn?

yes you do. Get with the program raindog. :oldrazz:

Last edited:
So, despite movie continuity, it's ok to use personalities/characters from the shows?

I've only ever really watched the G1 series and, except for Beast Wars/Machines, never was interested in any of the others. And the few comics I read were so long ago, I don't even remember them.

As long as it doesn't contradict the continuity of the first movie's events, we can use influences or designs from various other TF universes. At least, I think, since I didn't see any objection to my first post in the thread, proposing such leeway.

Yes please

Transformers_by_zhuzhu.jpg

I'm still trying to decide on who I want to be.

I'm currently thinking about Lockdown, Ultra Magnus, Shockwave, or Galvatron (as he was depicted in the comics, where he wasn't once Megatron or even really a Decepticon). :ninja:
Which comics? Marvel, Dreamwave, or IDW?
So, despite movie continuity, it's ok to use personalities/characters from the shows?

I've only ever really watched the G1 series and, except for Beast Wars/Machines, never was interested in any of the others. And the few comics I read were so long ago, I don't even remember them.

As long as it doesn't contradict the continuity of the first movie's events, we can use influences or designs from various other TF universes. At least, I think, since I didn't see any objection to my first post in the thread, proposing such leeway.
Yeah, in all honesty, the movie continuity was chosen simply to get new transformers fans involved as well as old. If the character acted like that in the past, any past, your good.

Alright, so it seems like some people are still on the fence. Who all is interested for sure? (quivers to ask)

Count me in. And if anyone aims for Sideswipe, so help me God...:yay:

And yes, I'd like to start with two character slots.

Also, who wants to just leave Megatron MIA/KIA?

Maybe we should hold off on details until ROTF is out. I'd rather be able to draw on two movies worth of continuity instead of one.

Maybe we should hold off on details until ROTF is out. I'd rather be able to draw on two movies worth of continuity instead of one.

My concern there is the potential destruction of more potential name 'bots. Admittedly, I don't imagine anyone wanting to play Jazz, but I doubt every 'bot is going to make it through to the end of T2.

My concern there is the potential destruction of more potential name 'bots. Admittedly, I don't imagine anyone wanting to play Jazz, but I doubt every 'bot is going to make it through to the end of T2.

*grumbles while deleting Jazz app*

I was gonna go all Scatman Crothers on your asses. :(

*watches a Jazz clip*

...must...watch...more...

I'm in. It's summer, and even if my app ends up a game I'll have time for 4 games...I hope.

I'm in

And yes, I'd like to start with two character slots.

Also, who wants to just leave Megatron MIA/KIA?

If I'm beaten to a starscream app, I actually wouldn't mind taking up megs. Unless of course, you guys all want to keep him MIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"