Appropriate Avatars

JTStarkiller

Sidekick
Reaction score
Okay. I hate making new threads, but I couldn't find one to ask this question.

If I upload a screen shot of Homer flipping everyone off after jumping in the sinkhole from the Simpsons Movie as my avatar, am I going to get in trouble or banned? I've seen avatars with near naked women and obvious profane words edited, but something tells me I''ll still get in trouble. Just playing it safe.

Thanks.

Yeah, Morg has banned people for posting pics with the middle finger up. I wouldn't chance it.

Rats. Thanks for the heads up. I know it's gotta be tough to be a moderator, dealing with very fine lines between what's inappropriate and what's not, but that just seems a bit odd to me. Oh well.

Morg actually banned people for that? :down Generally mods should just disable avatar privileges or something.

I miss those old matrix avatars of neo flipping the bird

Morg actually banned people for that? :down Generally mods should just disable avatar privileges or something.

In order to take away your avatar, we'd have to castrate you.....

That is why some of the women still have their inappropriate avatars up and running....:yay:

That is why some posters still have their inappropriate avatars of women up and running....:yay:

lol i edited it a bit for ya, it still applies

But now it doesn't mean the same thing.....:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"