ATTN! Potential Site Changes-PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mee said:
We need auto-cliff notes for all posts.

Get on that mods.

Here, I'll help.

Drak wants to kill the spammers. DOG LIPS caught feelings. Some people went "Yay!" and others went "Boo!". SPAM WARS, baby! :up:

jag

jaguarr said:
Here, I'll help.

Drak wants to kill the spammers. DOG LIPS caught feelings. Some people went "Yay!" and others went "Boo!". SPAM WARS, baby! :up:

jag
I know all that, I'm just saying in general.

I'm joking, but it would be kinda cool. Although impossible.

jaguarr said:
Here, I'll help.

jag

I've soooooooooooooo gotta buy you a beer if you're ever in Cinci.

Voted. This should at least slow down the amount of spamming on the boards.

I like both ideas. I voted for both ideas.

Option 2 sounds really great:up: , because see, for me i cant come on here as often as most of the other users do or post as much as i'd like to, because i run a very busy life, so either when i do come on i mostly just read the boards, and if i find a thread that interests me and i have an opinion on it then i will post.

look at it this way; i've been here since February and i've only got like 75 posts, whereas i've seen new users who signed up after me and have like 3000 posts whitin the next few months, and ill still have 50. so this idea i think will stop the other users judging me and others on their postcount without even thinking how long i've been here. I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one on here who feels this way and reads more than posts. :O

just thought i'd give my reason. :o

I like option 2 and would love to use a big avatar. I have been here for 3 years now, but have less than 300 posts because I mostly lurk and only post when I feel strongly about an issue. Great idea and this will encourage quality posts. When is it effective?

Thanks for being responsive to the membership...

Squatlow said:
I like option 2 and would love to use a big avatar. I have been here for 3 years now, but have less than 300 posts because I mostly lurk and only post when I feel strongly about an issue. Great idea and this will encourage quality posts. When is it effective?

Thanks for being responsive to the membership...

It's not guaranteed to go into effect yet.This is just a census.

I like both ideas really, I like the first one more as well. Its a good idea.

God forbid being at a community for a long time and continually making posts that contribute to the community to help build your ability have a pretty picture at its side.

Mixairian said:
God forbid being at a community for a long time and continually making posts that contribute to the community to help build your ability have a pretty picture at its side.
shoo shoo! Go back to your closet, oldbie:cmad:

I am really looking forward to number 1 being put into effect.. can not wait

I voted for both choice 1 and 2.There should be a forum that can talk about useless issues,and not increase your post count.It seperates the junk from the material that could really be important or such.

Choice 2 is also good,instead of spamming to get 3,000 posts.The join date should mean something.Perhaps spamming will slow down,and more respectful replies to threads can come out of it.If the changes go into effect,i do hope i can get a larger avatar size.

Are these numbers conclusive enough for anything to be decided yet?

Yeah, I'm gonna call the vote down tomorrow, but since there's such a line down the middle as to whether posts should count in the Game Forum, I'm considering making a new poll to get opinions on that.

there's like a 99.99999% chance I'll never notice any of the changes made here.

I'm that superficial.

Equint77 said:
there's like a 99.99999% chance I'll never notice any of the changes made here.

I'm that superficial.

There's a 100% chance none of us care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"