H!I2: Week 0.5 - Get Your Auditions On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for new page:

So, I found this great website that is perfect for Hype! Idol. It's called eSnips. Funny! I've never heard of it till I found it in my search results!

So, everyone who wants to play needs to create an account (it's very easy and takes no time - just an email confirmation and you're set) at eSnips. Also, make sure you have all the necessary plugins to stream files (mp3, Windows media, etc...) directly on the website.

btw... If DorkyFresh sings... it's just as if I'm entering...

except I'm better of course.

Yes...the update is: bamf is a wannabe****e!

Next Tuesday we'll be opening up the auditions (officially) again for a week. You can submit them via private message early if you'd like. Just be sure to sign up an account at eSnips and upload your performances there.

Eh. I'll use this chance to rerecord my audition.

Bumping as a reminder.

By the way, when I send in my new audition, don't be surprised if me voice sounds strangely like Stevie Wonder's, complete with accompanying music and a professional studio quality...

I'm going to assume that's a joke. To assume otherwise would make me lose whatever few marbles I have left.

Next Tuesday we'll be opening up the auditions (officially) again for a week. You can submit them via private message early if you'd like. Just be sure to sign up an account at eSnips and upload your performances there.

4th month audition process?

Are you truly still getting new auditions after 4 months? Or can you just start this business tonight?

I think he wants to start it either monday night or tuesday...so he wants to keep it organized like that...plus I need to re-record my audition :p

I have obsessive compulsive disorder.

Speaking of which, they all must be uploaded at eSnips. :cmad:

Can't wait till June :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"