H!I2: Week 0.5 - Get Your Auditions On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say the judges open up this game by a doing a song together!

Not having to pay a price is part of being a judge. And being a judge is one of the perks when you're favored by Bamfer. :o

Aww... you can be a judge's pet if you want. I'm sure Star has a leash somewhere in her pockets.

wow, no audition required? EAZIEST CONTEST EVAH!! :p

cool...do i PM you with it? what format do ya need it in?

Just hold tight, killer. It needs to be a file that can be uploaded onto a hosting website... which is currently what I'm working on... finding an audio hosting website that's free and will stream the files in the browser. So, if anyone has any suggestions, do tell.

I'll reopen submissions when I've got it all sorted out.

I suggested a site... and you guys killed it with horriblenesses. So go egg a suck.

if only i could find my banjo...

if only i could find my banjo...

How could a pothole play a banjo......or type on a computer. *narrows eyes in suspicion* I'm watchin' you, you Comic Chick.

Aww... you can be a judge's pet if you want. I'm sure Star has a leash somewhere in her pockets.

NEVAH!!!.....Im no ones pet EVER.....for a small fee, maybe.....but NEVAH!! I'll make your nosebleed! :cmad::dry: I guess it depends on what she's into...:hehe::awesome:

what a man gotsta do to join up in dis bitty?

Hey, what up Dorky of Freshness? Get yo singin on!!

Just hold tight, killer. It needs to be a file that can be uploaded onto a hosting website... which is currently what I'm working on... finding an audio hosting website that's free and will stream the files in the browser. So, if anyone has any suggestions, do tell.

I'll reopen submissions when I've got it all sorted out.

I've told you a bajillion million times: esnips.com

So, I found this great website that is perfect for Hype! Idol. It's called eSnips. Funny! I've never heard of it till I found it in my search results!

So, everyone who wants to play needs to create an account (it's very easy and takes no time - just an email confirmation and you're set) at eSnips. Also, make sure you have all the necessary plugins to stream files (mp3, Windows media, etc...) directly on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"