ATTN! Potential Site Changes-PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both options... if spam is such a big problem that looks like a good way of solving it.

[EDIT]
I have glanced through members list and I kinda wonder... what's the point of keeping accounts of users who didn't log in to the boards for three years now?

Hotaru said:
I like both options... if spam is such a big problem that looks like a good way of solving it.

[EDIT]
I have glanced through members list and I kinda wonder... what's the point of keeping accounts of users who didn't log in to the boards for three years now?
That's a good question. Not to mention really old accounts where folks haven't even posted at all. :)

I like the time idea but Large Avatar should be something more like 12 Months

squeekness said:
That's a good question. Not to mention really old accounts where folks haven't even posted at all. :)

Pruning the users would be a fun idea to free up some popular names, but as far as I could tell, it'd just be more trouble than it's worth. Besides, if they've got more than X posts then there's a chance that they'd come back. Hell, I've seen people come back from 6 year hiatus on other forums.

The only change we need...

Every board should be named 'DRAKON'...

I dont think it would be confusing at all.

Religious, political, and conspiracy dicussions should stop.

I personally like both options. There are so many people who get banned again and again that don't do anything but go back to the community threads and spam until they're right back where they were. I like the idea of rewarding people who have seniority, not just because I've been around a while, but because there are many who've been here alot longer than me who shold be entitled to more rewards or benefits than someone who just joined up so they could rant in opposition to the consensus view and reaches the 3,000 post mark (or whatever it is).

Just my thoughts.

I think the whole "spam forum" is a bad idea. If it doesn't count toward post count, nobody'll even use it, thus making it a barren wasteland of e-estate.

Ronny Shade said:
I think the whole "spam forum" is a bad idea. If it doesn't count toward post count, nobody'll even use it, thus making it a barren wasteland of e-estate.
Then some e-slum lord will take over. It will turn into a real bad e-neighborhood with drive by postings and e-drug dealing. Then one day Dew will clean it up with tighter law enforcement. The Spam Forum will become a e-gated community while all the no goodnicks move on and take over the abandoned Superman Returns 2 forum. Oh the insanity.

ShadowBoxing said:
Then some e-slum lord will take over. It will turn into a real bad e-neighborhood with drive by postings and e-drug dealing. Then one day Dew will clean it up with tighter law enforcement. The Spam Forum will become a e-gated community while all the no goodnicks move on and take over the abandoned Superman Returns 2 forum. Oh the insanity.

The War On Spam must never be lost, Shadow! :up:

jag

jaguarr said:
The War On Spam must never be lost, Shadow! :up:

jag
Mobilize the HBI and the H-CIA, this war on Spam will take all the powers of the Hyptriot Act I and II put together

DOG LIPS said:
Pssh. Youse guys and youse jokes. :cmad:
It's not a joke DL, it's spam. And it is ruining the lives of our children and of those who live in poverty. I thought you cared DL, I thought you cared:( :mad:

Someday SPAM will ruin your life, DOG LIPS LITE, and then where will you be? :cmad:

jag

jaguarr said:
Someday SPAM will ruin your life, DOG LIPS LITE, and then where will you be? :cmad:

jag
In the never-ending Spam-Wars I say survival of the fittest! :cmad:

No muscles, I didn't say fattest. :cmad:

We need auto-cliff notes for all posts.

Get on that mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads