April Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

Im doing something with Batman Beyond.....bland I know, but it was my favorite cartoon......besides Pokemon, but which kid in 1998 didn't like Pokemon?

there's so many choices, i really think i'm gonna give this one a go once i pick a cartoon.

ampersand said:
Was it a cartoon?

yeah i saw like ten episodes....i think the series got cancelled....it was based off a jim lee comics tht was pretty cool....later alan moore made it like the main team of the wildstorm universe...kinda like the xmen they were

MadMaximus said:
Damn, this would actually be somewhat of a challenge for me, I don't draw Tech often...

Tell me about it! I really want to do exosquad but I'm cringing at the thought of drawing the eframes.:(

lol, I barely remember Exosquad. I'm actually a little more than halfway done with my pencils now, but just about all the tech is done, and look'n good I think.

MadMaximus said:
lol, I barely remember Exosquad. I'm actually a little more than halfway done with my pencils now, but just about all the tech is done, and look'n good I think.

can't wait to see it!

I'm doing a spider-man. I'm so original...

hmmm...interesting topic.. i'll see if i can squeeze somethin' in this month. :)

i think he meant is that finished or just the pencils

Should I ink it? Would it make it that much better?

i dunno, inked and coloured would give it a more 2toony" feel, experiment

Alright, I'll mess around with it a little. Thanks.

WildCard said:
might aswell post this

dooipod9ul.png

how did i miss this one when we had that thread? really good:D

Maybe I'll try and color it in FLASH, to give it that cartoony feel.

First off you guys always do great work, thanks for the entertainment....

I would love to see some "old school" Tarzan,Flash Gordon,Thundar,A.D.& D. and maybe some kick a** Smurf stuff.......

that captain planet on page two looked kind of evil.

I know exactly what I want to do, but do I have the time?

What idea you got mate?? I know what you mean, I wanna enter this month's but got so much Uni work to do and work work lol but hopefully get some time over easter to do my entries. I finale came down to a desicion my image is going to be off Jake 'yellow Centurion with big massive rocket launcher on back' Rockwell :) just gotta start design...time to get my brother to do some modeling lol

:venom: Baggers :venom:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"