JULY Fan Art Contest ENTER HERE

Here's my entry :

rachellogan01xf1.jpg

I don't know which issue it was but it has been my favorite SNIKT moment ever (and I was quite happy to find it somehow at then end of X3) : Rachel Summers vs Wolverine ! :)

I hope you won't mind the blurry effects too much, I was looking for an impression of heat. ;)

moop501 said:
Here's my entry so far.If anyone could PM me a fist,I'd really apreciate it.:)

kravennt2.jpg
very impressive

Mauser9910 said:
Here's my entry :

rachellogan01xf1.jpg

I don't know which issue it was but it has been my favorite SNIKT moment ever (and I was quite happy to find it somehow at then end of X3) : Rachel Summers vs Wolverine ! :)

I hope you won't mind the blurry effects too much, I was looking for an impression of heat. ;)

Love it! I started reading X-men during that time period and I remember the exact scene. I collected the first run of Excalibur mostly due to my affinity for Rachel-Phoenix.

Thanks, I started reading Marvel comics a few years before that and it was another exposure to John Romita Jr's art (which I already loved on Spider-Man at the time without knowing who he was).
It's moments like this one that grabs you into the Marvel world : the first things I've read was the Sin Eater storyline, Guardian (Alpha Flight)'s death... :)

I started in 1989 when Batman the movie came out. I had just missed the death of Jason Todd. However that summer is when Marvel had the "Atlantis Attacks" crossover with all the annuals. I loved that storyline. The irony is that large crossovers like Infinite Crisis and Civil War have become the bane of my existence. Perhaps because I now have a mortgage to pay.

Hey all, here's my entry. I gained inspiration from one of my favorite visual moments in "Batman Returns". Hope you like it:

Catwoman.jpg

he is my take of when the thing and hulk first met. unfortunately i didn't have the time to fix Ben's left hand and color the whole thing in complete with background. these are my revisions of the characters. yes thing's right hand is suppose to look like that.( no fingers arm ends in a clublike structure). and the hulk less hair on head, because like Homer simpson when he is enraged he pulls alot out.
titanscollide.jpg

Lazmarquez said:
Hey all, here's my entry. I gained inspiration from one of my favorite visual moments in "Batman Returns". Hope you like it:

Catwoman.jpg

simple and VERY nice!!

Very cool! Rock on with the 'Returns' love!

Lazmarquez said:

Catwoman.jpg

Lazmarquez said:

Catwoman.jpg

I'm diggin' this one.:up:

I have to agree, the Catwoman is very well done. Good job Lazmarquez.

I added a fist,so its kinda complete now.
kravengs1.jpg

Here's the original,to compare:
marvelagespider-man_14%20(Large).jpg

Deadine is TODAY the 28th!
You have till midnight (PST) to get your entries in.
Then I will get the gallery up and posted...

Its been a while since I entered so here goes : this is a reimagining of one of my favourite spidey pics from steve ditko. It's from Amazing Spiderman #33 (the end of the master planner arc) and it's when spidey throws the machinery off himself.

ditkospidey.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"