• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

April Fan Art Contest - ENTER HERE

Im doing something with Batman Beyond.....bland I know, but it was my favorite cartoon......besides Pokemon, but which kid in 1998 didn't like Pokemon?

there's so many choices, i really think i'm gonna give this one a go once i pick a cartoon.

ampersand said:
Was it a cartoon?

yeah i saw like ten episodes....i think the series got cancelled....it was based off a jim lee comics tht was pretty cool....later alan moore made it like the main team of the wildstorm universe...kinda like the xmen they were

MadMaximus said:
Damn, this would actually be somewhat of a challenge for me, I don't draw Tech often...

Tell me about it! I really want to do exosquad but I'm cringing at the thought of drawing the eframes.:(

lol, I barely remember Exosquad. I'm actually a little more than halfway done with my pencils now, but just about all the tech is done, and look'n good I think.

MadMaximus said:
lol, I barely remember Exosquad. I'm actually a little more than halfway done with my pencils now, but just about all the tech is done, and look'n good I think.

can't wait to see it!

I'm doing a spider-man. I'm so original...

hmmm...interesting topic.. i'll see if i can squeeze somethin' in this month. :)

i think he meant is that finished or just the pencils

Should I ink it? Would it make it that much better?

i dunno, inked and coloured would give it a more 2toony" feel, experiment

Alright, I'll mess around with it a little. Thanks.

WildCard said:
might aswell post this

dooipod9ul.png

how did i miss this one when we had that thread? really good:D

Maybe I'll try and color it in FLASH, to give it that cartoony feel.

First off you guys always do great work, thanks for the entertainment....

I would love to see some "old school" Tarzan,Flash Gordon,Thundar,A.D.& D. and maybe some kick a** Smurf stuff.......

that captain planet on page two looked kind of evil.

I know exactly what I want to do, but do I have the time?

What idea you got mate?? I know what you mean, I wanna enter this month's but got so much Uni work to do and work work lol but hopefully get some time over easter to do my entries. I finale came down to a desicion my image is going to be off Jake 'yellow Centurion with big massive rocket launcher on back' Rockwell :) just gotta start design...time to get my brother to do some modeling lol

:venom: Baggers :venom:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"