paul-walker1.jpg

24598524.jpg

Kirsten Dunst as Princess Mera
kirsten-dunst1.jpg

mera.jpg

Zac Efron as Aqualad
zac-efron-1-sized.jpg

aqualad.jpg

Another DC character i dont think can carry an untire movie on his own.

Hmm, maybe, but id say no to dunst, if she kept herself together a bit more, than ya maybe

I think Walker would be a good Aquaman. I'd not have Aqualad thought and I'd save Black manta for the sequel and use Ocean Master for the first film (For those not familiar Orm also known as Ocean Master is the half brother of Arthur Curry/Aquaman)

Paul Walker-Aquaman
paul-walker-2003-mtv-movie-awards-CHKOq4.jpg
24598524.jpg

Isla Fisher-Mera
isla_fisher.jpg
whoswhomera.gif

Oded Fehr-Ocean Master/Orm
1583832.jpg
OceanMaster-thumb.jpg

Orm's costume would have to be redesigned a bit though

Aquaman – Simon Baker
jlamjf1.jpg

Mera - Emily Deschanel
emdesvo5.jpg

Ocean Master – Sean Bean
seanbeanpj0.jpg

Black Manta - Eamonn Walker
mmjlmx7.jpg

AQUAMAN = Rusty Joiner.
MERA = Emily Deschanel.
VULKO = John Hurt.
AQUALAD =

OCEAN MASTER = Gerard Butler.
DEVIL RAY = Isaiah Wasghington.
SHARK = CGI.

TOM CURRY = Thomas Krestchman.
ATLANNA = Isla Fhisher.

Aquaman – Simon Baker
jlamjf1.jpg

Mera - Emily Deschanel
emdesvo5.jpg

Ocean Master – Sean Bean
seanbeanpj0.jpg

Black Manta - Eamonn Walker
mmjlmx7.jpg

That's really great casting you have there! Especially Sean Bean and Simon Baker, it looks like they're twins.:woot:

What in the hell is Black Manta's real name?

I feel that it was given at one point, but i just can't find the damned thing!!!

Like the Joker, Black Manta's real name is unknown. All that is know about his early life is that he was a autistic african american boy from Baltimore, Maryland and loved to play by the sea. As a youth he was kidnapped, raped, and forced to work on a ship for an unspecified amount of time. At one point he apparently saw Aquaman with his dolphin friends and tried to signal him for help but was not seen. Finally, he was forced to defend himself, killing one of his tormentors on the ship with a knife. Hating the emotionless sea (and Aquaman, who he saw as its representative), the boy was determined to become its master.

^:pal: :woot: :woot: Nothing personal to you man but thats such rubbish DC really comes up with some crappy stuff for thier heroes/villans

aquaman = YAWN

PS oh yeah let me include IMO then i can say whatever i want

Are you serious?
Aquaman is my second favorite comic book character of all time (right behind Deadpool)
The guy is awesome. He could EASILY carry a feature film.
I just wish they hadn't canceled his show for a 45th season of 7th Heaven...

Its just a suggestion who will play "The King of the 7 Seas" on the Big Screen ? Aquaman was first piloted 2 years, and the producers of SMALLVILLE plan to run the series. But it didn't make it through. Justin Harley who played "The Green Arrow/Oliver Queen" character from the series, is chose to play AC. AC stands for Arthur Curry. I cant wait to see Aquaman become a motion picture on the Big Screen from Warner Bros Live Adapted from the Comic Book Version.

The Aquaman pilot was canceled on Portland's CW about 2 years ago, and it didn't get aired. Isn't that kind a dumb, that the producers wanted to run the Aquaman series, when Justin wanted to play Aquaman. It's the whole Smallville thing wanted to get Oliver Queen to fit in the epic adventure with "The Last Son of Krypton" to team up with the Justice League. This is how the "Justice League" movie is rumored in 2 years to be released ?

Although im no big fan of him If they ever did aquaman i hope they dont make it like the OC a super young looking clean cut guy i like the roughter image and personality seen in JLU and the current comics

An Aquaman movie would be amazing, that is, if you have any idea of who the guy is, and not just the talk-to-fish pansy.
A little tweaking here and there, and it would be an amazing movie.

agreed, this would need alot of ad-ons

Arthur Curry is the son of the owner of a Farol on Maine. After years seeing himself as a outcast because of his strange conection with fish and other sea animals, Arthur discovers his mother was queen of the lost continent of Atlantis.

With his father's death, Arthur searches for his Kingdon on the oceans and discovers a Civil War, lead by his step-bnrother Orm, the Ocean Master. Orm wants to ge the Poseidon Trident, that would make him the most powerfull creature in the ocean.

Action like Aquaman, a avenger of the lost city, Arthur searches for the trident, facing enemys like the mercenaria Shark-King and the Murder Black Manta. Helping him on his search, the Wich Mera and the phylosope Vulko.

I suppose that Namor movie has been flushed, haven't heard anything about it in a while. I wonder how realistic an effects heavy, second-tier character movie like this one would be?

I'd love to see it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"