Transformers Are we gonna get the classic Michael Bay POSE in TF?

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
Are you trying to be sarcastic, or are you being series?

Lol or maybe he was being serious :D

xwolverine2 said:
his question was answered over 5min ago:daredevil

.........errr I was poking fun about him misspelling serious, never mind :confused:

oh............. typo jokes are often confusing

Hopefully, its a great pose.
I like the idea of them transforming from alt modes as bumblebee is taken away.

Mic said:
Hopefully, its a great pose.
I like the idea of them transforming from alt modes as bumblebee is taken away.

Use spoiler tags if/when referring to the script!

Psionic Force said:
Use spoiler tags if/when referring to the script!
Meh, i stand by the "its a god damn ****ing spoiler forum"

Psi, i really dont think anyone is listening.

It's the Age old complaint that these are Spolier boards in Name only. Personally If i see the word "Spoiler" in the forum description I dont want to have to mess with display buttons and blacked out text.

Anywho - to get back on Topic.

I think we will definatly see some type of Slo-mo pose, and most likley it will be of Optimus prime. It would be really cool to happen when he switches over to battle mode and his facemask locks into position.

prolly the "hero-shot" referred to in the script :)

you mean like old couple covered in a wool blanket watching a TV in front of their barnhouse...in slow motion.

Or perhaps little kids playing softball while planes fly pass by in.......slow motion.

Gotta love Bay's love for Americana.

Are we gonna get the classic Michael Bay 'slow-mo pose' in Transformers that we get in all his other films?

You know the one; In Bad Boys 1 it was after Will Smith saved Martin Lawrence from getting hit from the cab, as they stand up we get the worms eye view of them standing up in slo-motion...

In The Rock it was after Nic Cage escapes from the car before the tram crushes it, and we get a slo-mo shot of Nic Cage standing up as the camera pans around him, from a worms eye view.

...i think it's in most of Bays films. Anyway i wonder if it'll be in Transformers? And will the humans get the pose, or will the TF's?

Your thoughts...

I sure hope so! It'd be awesome

I LOVE the "Michael Bay Pose"!! I'll eat a baby, then deficate in the mother's mouth if they don't have a scene with the MBP!!

What do you guys think now?

Well that slow motion part of Scorponok jumping out of the sand is kinda indicating yes, more remains to be seen I think.

Of course we're gonna get the Bay Pose!! I've yet to see a Bay movie without the POSE! It better be there!

I just think that it would really weird/cool to see non-organic beings during the pose.

I wonder which actors/performers Bay will use as the models for whoever will be performing the pose (Autobots or Decepticons) in the movie?

If you guys seen the trailer, You will noticed the shot that shows Scorponok rising and chasing after the soldiers, Is in slow motion.

TigerClaw said:
If you guys seen the trailer, You will noticed the shot that shows Scorponok rising and chasing after the soldiers, Is in slow motion.
oh really!?!?... i thought i was just drunk or something.

lol j/k:oldrazz:

Bay would have to be dumb NOT to put his signature "heroes" shot in this movie...

...especially considering having the heroes in that shot being the Transformers would make it 10 times better than any of the previous ones.

DorkyFresh said:
Bay would have to be dumb NOT to put his signature "heroes" shot in this movie...

...especially considering having the heroes in that shot being the Transformers would make it 10 times better than any of the previous ones.
That would be awesome, Having all 5 of the Autobots walking towards the camera in slow motion. That alone would be the movie's money shot.

I have to admit that i don't know what is meant by 'Hero shot' I've not seen Armaggedon (sp?) and i've not see either BB's in a year or so.

Is it possible for those of us who haven't seen a hero shot to get either a pic of one or a .gif of one?

Dr Lee said:
I have to admit that i don't know what is meant by 'Hero shot' I've not seen Armaggedon (sp?) and i've not see either BB's in a year or so.

Is it possible for those of us who haven't seen a hero shot to get either a pic of one or a .gif of one?
its prob. in the BB2 trailer...... actually im sure of it.

just look for the part where they stand up while the camera spinds around them

this isnt the actual hero shot from The Island(hard to find) but its similar.

i cant remember the one in armageddon though......

in Bad Boys 1 the 'hero shot' is right after Mike saves Marcus from almost being hit by a car after they kidnap Julie from Mike's place.

i think the 'hero shot' is always after a big chase scene that ends with the protagonist either failing or finding out something new that complicates things. i think i remember the 'hero shot' in the Rock being right after Nicholas Cage's character lost track of Sean Connery after the San Francisco car chase. i can TOTALLY imagine Optimus, Bumblebee and Ironhade transforming after losing track of the Decepticons with the hero shot following right afterwards...

...i don't remember there being a hero shot in the Island though.

TigerClaw said:
That would be awesome, Having all 5 of the Autobots walking towards the camera in slow motion. That alone would be the movie's money shot.
Dude, thats NOT the 'Bay hero shot' we're talking about.....

..those of us that have read the script can kinda get a feel for where the shot is likely to show up.
when Bumblebee is captured by the government in a helicopter(?), trying to save Sam and Mikaela, and Prime and the Autobots stand looking up towards the helicopter helplessly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"