Transformers Are we gonna get the classic Michael Bay POSE in TF?

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
Dude, thats NOT the 'Bay hero shot' we're talking about.....

..those of us that have read the script can kinda get a feel for where the shot is likely to show up.
when Bumblebee is captured by the government in a helicopter(?), trying to save Sam and Mikaela, and Prime and the Autobots stand looking up towards the helicopter helplessly...
PERFECT candidate for Bay's 'hero shot'. i normally don't read spoilers but if that were the hero shot of the movie that would give me goosebumps and make the hairs on my neck stand up...

They'd be crazy not to use the hero shot for Prime with the sun glinting off his metal:woot::trans:

hunter rider said:
They'd be crazy not to use the hero shot for Prime with the sun glinting off his metal:woot::trans:
Bay won't do that for a CGI robot. He'll probably do it for Shia. :whatever:

or Megan. :o

while i agree that MB doesn't do things that normal directors would do i don't think that Spielberg would allow him to do a hero shot on anyone but Prime.

what about
Prime standing on Everest in the last scene?

that's hawt :up:

I think that the Emipre magazine article that has scans on here tells us where the 'Hero Shot' is..... (and i stress THINK)

''It's the crucial third act moment.... But it involves the films four human leads.... , a typical Bay camera move.....''

That sounds like the Hero Shot to me.

DOG LIPS said:

Now if they do it for Megan, at least have sweat dripping down her goodies in slo-motion. :D

DOG LIPS said:

Michael Bay - OKAY! Today we're gonna film Megan's upskirt...uh..I mean hero shot.

I love the Michael Bay pose. :up:
They have to be some of my favorite parts in the Bay movies.

Dr Lee said:
I think that the Emipre magazine article that has scans on here tells us where the 'Hero Shot' is..... (and i stress THINK)

''It's the crucial third act moment.... But it involves the films four human leads.... , a typical Bay camera move.....''

That sounds like the Hero Shot to me.
That would really suck if your right.:down

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
That would really suck if your right.:down

I agree. The human factor in this film seems way too daunting for the Transformers to have any type of character development.

From the sneak peak:

I also asked if there is an emotional climax that might bring a tear to the audience's eyes. I went onto describe the scene in Armageddon when Bruce Willis’ character dies and sees his life flash before his eyes including his daughter’s wedding, which at that point in the film had not yet occurred. Bay got really excited and started to describe what I like to call the “Bay Shot” which is when the camera pans around the main character. *Spoiler* He then described a scene when Prime transforms and slowly stands up during the “Bay Shot”.

He speaks of it happening during the Climax of the film. Could it be at the closing shot of the film?

Or when
Jazz dies at the hands of Megatron

Does it sound like i could still be during the scene we all speculated on, with BB..?

I'm thinking it might be when he sends out a signal into space for any Autobots out there saying they have a new home.

That sounded more like a pull back from the face move than the 'Hero Shot' move.

It's more likely to be during the big battle

True, I forgot he said at the climax moment.

I haven't read the script. I don't want to download anything to read it, but I'd love to. So if anyone wants to send it to me.... then you shouldn't since it's illegal. :cwink: :ninja:

But from what I've read here... The best part would prolly be the Bumblebee-kidnapped part. In my opinion, which is important to all who hear my words.

this isnt the actual hero shot from The Island(hard to find) but its similar.

i cant remember the one in armageddon though......

NICE! Much appreciated, these kinds of threads are so boring without pictures/segs.

I love it, Armageddon has them ALL over, someone that has these DVDs and 8min to select/convert and 3 more min to upload/post on the site!
GO!

^ ^ ^
Ugh! There's this scene in The Island where Ewan is talking to someone behind a desk and the camera just keeps doing that for no reason whatsoever. It drove me crazy. It's not that it's not a good effect... it's that Bay has no idea when to use it and when not.

Sorry folks... that is NOT good moviemaking. That's what movie historians call HACKNEYED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"