Are You A Batman Movie Mastermind?

I think Kevin will come in handy with the "Frustrating-yet-Right-in-front-of-your-face-Answer" Questions as this thing goes along lol.

Okay, let's see...I got it.

Question:

Batman and the police bust Jack Napier and his men in the bowels of the nefarious Axis Chemicals in 1989's "BATMAN." The abandoned Actin Power Station outside of London was used as the set for the Chemical Factory. What preceding 80s film also used the location?

---------

CFE

Yep.

You're up, ShaneHelms.

CFE

May as well throw one in there...

Easy One!

Q: What did Tim Burton give to Danny De Vito to make him finally accept, and get excited, about the role of the Penguin?

May as well throw one in there...

Easy One!

Q: What did Tim Burton give to Danny De Vito to make him finally accept, and get excited, about the role of the Penguin?

It was a drawing/painting of the Penguin child sitting in a cage asking something.

Kevin, care to set the next question?

Kevin, do the next one.

And make it hard...aka something NOT on the SE DVDs.

CFE

I'll let someone else ask the next question for me....CFE, care to think of one?

Alright...

In Batman (1989), what's the name of the Movie being featured at the Monarch Theatre?

CFE

Footlight Frenzy

What's funny is that the same film is playing when Bruce's parents were killed. Either it's a coincidental repeat-showing or the Monarch only has one film to show.

I know that was weird.

"Footlight Frenzy" was so good it continued playing for 20 years lol...

You're up Doc.

CFE

lol Footlight Frenzy, would love to seethat, wonder why they never used Zorro, maybe lack of rights.

Okay here's a question...since no one else seems to be able to come up with one. Hope you have your soundtracks handy...

What is the title of the music track played during the Motorcycle Race sequence in "Batman & Robin" and what is the name of the Band who performed it?

--------

CFE

Even though I've seen the first four Batman films (I only own the two Burton ones), I'm a Batman Begins fanatic. I'd like to see a question from that movie if possible.

i wanna play, i wanna play.
Hopefully i can answer one of the next questions asked. So far i would have left the show with $0. Maybe my luck will change with the next ones.

I know it's not my turn, but which Stanley Kubrick characters appear in Batman & Robin?

Both the "Moaner" and "Droogs" answers are right...

Okay, I've got a "Begins" question...

-------

What is the name of the English shire where the Cardington Hangar that saw production of both "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight" resides?

-------

CFE

^Bedford...I think?

Edit: TDK was also produced there?

Yes, Bedfordshire is correct.

I had to build a model of Cardington Hangar 2 (where filming primarily took place.) for a College Humanities course and so I had to do my research on it.

CFE

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"