Are You A Batman Movie Mastermind?

ok. ive got a couple question for you guys.
1st:In Batman '89 when the Joker is looking at the photos who else is in them besides Vicki Vale?
2nd:In Batman Begins, What can be seen behind the boy on the rainy night he talks to Batman?

1: Knox
2: A Clothes line? I sort of see something on the actual patio, looks kind of like a small red bicycle but I can't be sure.

----

CFE

ok thats good enough for me. here were someother answers i wouldve accepted.
1. Pictures of Knox, Bruce Wayne and Tim Burton. Yes Tim Burton is in some of the pictures scattered on the table.
2. What you said and also Batman Pajamas. they're the ones that are white.

Good eye, Hazmat, I went back and saw all that you mentioned. Wow!

okay new question...

--------

What are the names of the two Costume Department crew members that have been involved in all 5 theatrical live action Batman films?

--------

CFE

hahaha no idea. and i even took a look at IMBD. :/

--------

What are the names of the two Costume Department crew members that have been involved in all 5 theatrical live action Batman films?

--------

CFE

Is one of them Graham Churchyard??

That name seems familiar - and as harsh as it sounds i'm getting the image of a fat guy with a beard as the other one???

Good eye, Hazmat, I went back and saw all that you mentioned. Wow!

okay new question...

--------

--------

CFE

One of thems Day Murch (sp?)

You mean bob ringwood?

No he wasn't fat - i think this guy is on the special edition DVD's saying how he wore keaton's bat suit to test it and something about Christian Bale wanting to keep the suit on all day so he knew they had achieved in the area of comfort!!

But i could be wrong

Graham Churchyard and Day Murch are the correct answers.

-------

Rachel's Boss is District Attorney Carl Finch

-------

What did BATMAN (1989) win the Academy Award for?

CFE

Best Art Direction-Set Decoration

--------------------------------

What was the name of Alfred's illness in Batman and Robin?

MaCregor's Syndrome, named after Peter-MaCregor Scott, producer on "Batman Forever" and "Batman & Robin."

----------

CFE

oh yeah, next question...dur...okay, easy one:

-----------

How much does Vicki tell Batman she weighs?

CFE

not too sure(cant remember), was it 105?

THATS IT! and i dont think she actually weighed that though ;)

She weighed a little more than 108...hyuk hyuk...

Yeah she was lying about her weight, which most women are prone to do. Of course doing so at the risk of, oh I don't know, your LIFE??? THAT's a bit much.

Someone do the next question.

CFE

ok i got this one.
Who was originally concidered for the part of Batman in Batman Forever after Keaton dropped out?

I think Joel Schumacher always had Val Kilmer in mind ever since he was hired to direct.

actually Killmer had to audition just like anyone else and he wasn't their first choice.

Ok I have a question, I posted this a while back but no one probably remembers. In 89 in the cathedral when batman is about to jump off of the bell onto the Jokers henchman ( the joker's waltz) what small sound do you hear in the score? Its a very particular sound, its when the music stops for a second, if you have the score cd it would probably be easier to hear it, its a very defined sound for 1989.

Oh and by the way it was a screwup on the orchestra's part. Or someone in the orchestra (HINT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"