Are You A Batman Movie Mastermind?

A digital watch beep?

If that's not it, I don't hear it. As that is heard right before Batman uses his legs to pull the thug down the hole.

It's Jon Peter's cell phone.

CFE

In "Batman & Robin," a Batman fan named Patrick Leahy had a small cameo in the Botanical Gardens Auction. The fan just also happened to hold a Public Office in real life. What was his title?

------

CFE

It's Jon Peter's cell phone.

CFE

Actually, the cell phone is heard in the break right as the Batmobile has dropped its bombs in Axis Chemicals, right before the exterior shot and the factory exploding.

In the snippit he described, it was a digital watch beep.

Alright...

In Batman (1989), what's the name of the Movie being featured at the Monarch Theatre?

CFE

Actually it's not a movie, it's a stage musical and it's not unusual for those to have a 20 year+ lifespan.

Thought I'd just drop that in there :cwink:

ok i got this one.
Who was originally concidered for the part of Batman in Batman Forever after Keaton dropped out?

David Duchovny. He has jokingly stated he missed out on the part because his nose was too big for the cowl.

correct.

Actually, the cell phone is heard in the break right as the Batmobile has dropped its bombs in Axis Chemicals, right before the exterior shot and the factory exploding.

In the snippit he described, it was a digital watch beep.

Ah...well it was close. Either way the moral of the story is "turn your s**t off while the orchestra is performing damnit!"

Actually it's not a movie, it's a stage musical and it's not unusual for those to have a 20 year+ lifespan.

Thought I'd just drop that in there :cwink:

Holy crap I didn't even think about that. I just assumed it was a movie theatre this whole time. Probably because of "Mark of Zorro" and the fact that that's what it was in "Year One." VERY good eye, I tip my hat to you.

----

Someone give us a new question!

CFE

ok here's one.
This Game developer has been rumored to be working on the dark knight game with 4 different projects titled B,Q,Y and Z. what developer is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"