Are you buying a PS3?

Horrorfan said:
No, I didnt say that. PS3 sucks, but it will suceed due to mindless idiots who buy it because its got the sony logo on. I didn say it will fail. Too many idiots support it for it to fail.
There you go again. A person doesn't have to be 'mindless' or an 'idiot' to want a PS3. That's a completely defunct way of thinking.

PS3 doesn't suck, but Sony is sure pissing me off. '4-D', ' You're paying for Potential', ' SuperComputer ' and other statements have frustrated me. Also, it has a crap launch, horrible price tag, and stupid controller. But I do want one, games like Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantast XIII, Next-gen Naughty Dog, Heavenly Sword, Unreal Tournament '07, Mercenaries 2, Ratchet and Clank for PS3 and others have me drooling.

Holy Hey-seuss the system is not even out. All this talk about how it will suck and how it will not do what Sony says it will do is redundant, the system is not out. Wait until it come sout and people actually have hands on experience before you start bashing it. All it shows is your hatred for Sony and pigheaded ignorance.

why isnt anyone mentioning the $499 version?
Its better than the xbox 360 premium.

No it isn't. The $500 version (it's $500, saying $499 doesnt sound any better) has no built-in flash card reader, no built-in WiFi connectivity, no HDMI port, and no silver trim.

Topdawg said:
why isnt anyone mentioning the $499 version?
Its better than the xbox 360 premium.
I think they're not mentioning that because it's wrong, and as proud members of the "not ******ed" segment of the population, they'd like to avoid saying it.

Spidey-Bat said:
Where do you live that they don't have sales taxes?

You gotta have friends in the right places my man. Needless to say I get lots of high dollar stuff sent via UPS instead of purchasing from my local retailer.

XwolverineX said:
PS3 doesn't suck, but Sony is sure pissing me off. '4-D', ' You're paying for Potential', ' SuperComputer ' and other statements have frustrated me. Also, it has a crap launch, horrible price tag, and stupid controller. But I do want one, games like Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantast XIII, Next-gen Naughty Dog, Heavenly Sword, Unreal Tournament '07, Mercenaries 2, Ratchet and Clank for PS3 and others have me drooling.

Wolvie, this is what I think of the matter also. I was ready to pay for a PS3 on opening day. But I take care of a family and don't have the most money to spend on gaming.:( So when the price was announced at 600, it automatically took it off my purchase list, at least for the time being. I just cannot justify spending that much, and taking that money from my family when I have a daughter and wife to feed.

Then to top it all off, Sony continues to try and give lame...and I mean lame excuses as to why the price is way up there. It's a console, not a computer....I don't need a blue Ray player when I can use a DVD player. It's just too much right now.

Not saying I'll never own one, but as soon as the price drops, then I'll plop my hard earned cash down on one. But for a family man on a budget, Nintendo has my money, and I couldn't be more excited.

Sony will get money from me, it'll just be a while. (Probably next winter, that'll probably be when we see a price drop...or at least that's my theory.)

Brainiac 8 said:
Wolvie, this is what I think of the matter also. I was ready to pay for a PS3 on opening day. But I take care of a family and don't have the most money to spend on gaming.:( So when the price was announced at 600, it automatically took it off my purchase list, at least for the time being. I just cannot justify spending that much, and taking that money from my family when I have a daughter and wife to feed.

Then to top it all off, Sony continues to try and give lame...and I mean lame excuses as to why the price is way up there. It's a console, not a computer....I don't need a blue Ray player when I can use a DVD player. It's just too much right now.

Not saying I'll never own one, but as soon as the price drops, then I'll plop my hard earned cash down on one. But for a family man on a budget, Nintendo has my money, and I couldn't be more excited.

Sony will get money from me, it'll just be a while. (Probably next winter, that'll probably be when we see a price drop...or at least that's my theory.)

Good points my man. I for one will not be buying it right of the bat (unless I can work one for free like I do most other consoles at launch) and I personally think anybody is "foolish" (not meant in a deragatory way) to do so. Wait for the second gen which typically follows months after, so that the bugs get worked out.

Anyone who buys a ps3 should not be allowed to breed.

the ONLY good looking games it had as ''exclusives'' were assasins creed, lair and mercenaries, and 2 of them are 99% certain to come to 360.

Horrorfan said:
Anyone who buys a ps3 should not be allowed to breed.

the ONLY good looking games it had as ''exclusives'' were assasins creed, lair and mercenaries, and 2 of them are 99% certain to come to 360.
You really are king Microsoft troll. You bring shame to all the genuine Microsoft fans out there, with actual reasoning skills.

There are other exclusive games. Vision Gran Turismo. Final Fantasy XIII. Metal Gear Solid 4. Devil May Cry 4. You might think these aren't worthy of mention, but the massive sales of these series show a very substantial number of people do.

Dont count on DMC4 to be a PS3 exclusive.

Actually, as far as exclusives go, I really do want to play several games the PS3 will have...but like I said in my earlier post, the price is just making it where I'll have to wait quite a while till I get to play them.

Namely: MGS4, FFXIII, and R&C5:(

Topdawg said:
DMC4 will NEVER come to 360!!! maybe DMC5.

Know someone on the inside huh?:rolleyes:

There is no way you can say that with 100% certainty. Just because you don't want it to doesn't make it true.:o :down

Brainiac 8 said:
Know someone on the inside huh?:rolleyes:

There is no way you can say that with 100% certainty. Just because you don't want it to doesn't make it true.:o :down

His reasons for thinking that DMC4 wont be on X360...

1- The last two were on Playstation.
2- All the fans are on Playstation.

Never mind the actual evidence that supports the multi format version...

1- The success of DEAD RISING.
2- The attention LOST PLANET is getting.
3- The head of CAPCOM America pushing hard to take the company multi platform with their popular I.Ps.
4- The head of CAPCOM japan talking about going multi platform.
5- Industry insiders commenting for months now that the DMC series (along with others) would be going to both X360 and Wii.
6- Japanese investment bankers predicting the switch.
7- CAPCOM have a 'Big Announcement' coming just before TGS next month.

The evidence points to multi platform. We will see in two weeks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"