Superman Returns Are you seeing Superman on Opening Day?

kbyrd

Civilian
Reaction score
Who's going to see Superman Returns on Opening Day? I know I will. Whether I will take off work is up in the air.
Who else? And will you see it regular theater or in IMAX?
Ken.

kbyrd said:
Who's going to see Superman Returns on Opening Day? I know I will. Whether I will take off work is up in the air.
Who else? And will you see it regular theater or in IMAX?
Ken.

I don't think I could wait another day once I know it's out. I'll probably see it on regular screen opening day and then try to get to an IMAX theater to take it all in on the huge screen. I can't wait!

There is no way I am going to see this movie at all. It looks like crap. Superman fans everywhere should boycott this movie!

Long live the original, almighty :supes: !

I'm going to see it July 1. I can't go to the midnight show - I have work and have to get up at 5:30 and I live 45 minutes from the theater. And the people going with me won't feel like going Friday afternoon (and usually I just want to go home after work, anyway). So I'll be seeing the Matinee on Saturday. Hopefully the theater will be less crowded then, but I doubt it, since I'm going to the good one.

insanesuperhero said:
There is no way I am going to see this movie at all. It looks like crap. Superman fans everywhere should boycott this movie!

Long live the original, almighty :supes: !

Too bad it not going to happend, so don't tell Superman fans should boycott the movie. Many will see it, so deal with it. :p

Yeah I'm coming back to Los Angeles so going to see in normal theater one day - I hope on first day and then IMAX maybe 2nd week :)

I d cancel all my plans for this movie AND i m BATMAN fan.

I'll be seeing it on the 29th and I'll be working during the midnight screening... at my theatre.

I'll be trying my best to see it on opening day. Whatever the first showing of it is that day, I want to be there. I plan on seeing it in IMAX 3-D a few weeks later.

Well it opens the 28th now. That will make it tougher to see opening day for me but if I don't see it opening day, I'll see it by Saturday for sure.

Yeah I plan on seeing it on Saturday once things calm down alil bit.

I don't think I'll be seeing it on opening day. We usually let spontaneous things happen when movies come out, like, we make our desciison at the last minute. We might see it at opening night, or we might just be seeing it the weekend it opens. But I'm really looking forward to it.

I thought Da Vinci Code and X-Men 3 would be packed. We got tickets for Da Vinci code the night it opened at it was relatively filled, it wasn't packed, but it wasn't empty either. Same goes for X-Men, we got the tickets half-way through the day, and apparently it was a 300 seat theatre and 200 seats weren't taken. I think it mustv'e been the other way around, because it was pretty packed :D

I would like to but it seems im going to miss its run in theaters sense I will be at film school for the time its out. Only chance I will get to see it is if they take us on a field trip to see it.

Ihate how they changed the released date to the 28th because where I live it was gonna come ou that day anyways, NOW IM NOT SPECIAL!!

:)

This is sort of off-topic. Go to the Misc. TV forum, and have a look around for TMNT related threads.

This is off-topic but UMM I can't stop watching your Avi I keep getting the sudden urge to write a fanfic all of a sudden.

lol. If you feel like writing, WRITE, *****!!! lol. Get it out of your system and keep writing. Just write, write, write.

i will see it first pirated in the commodity of my bed, hen i will see it when it comes out on dvd...

as simple as that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"