• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Are you where you want to be in life?

The Shape

In the shadows
Reaction score
So yeah. Would you say you're where you want to be in life right now? Or close to getting there?

If not, what more do you need to get to that place?

---

I'd say I'm close. I've accomplished a lot of things I've wanted to accomplish at this point in my life. But I still haven't found love, and I don't have my own family. So that's the big one in my way. I'm young, though, so I'm not worried.

Yeah I guess I am. Almost.

My life goals change all the time.
I try to stay open to new ideas which can always turn me into new directions.

tzarinna said:
My life goals change all the time.
I try to stay open to new ideas which can always turn me into new directions.

That's cool. I'm kind of the same way.

She's not really reflecting my mood either,hmm.

Man why is my wine buzz dippin :huh:

*Pours another glass*

tzarinna said:
Man why is my wine buzz dippin :huh:

*Pours another glass*
Probably 'cause you're building a tolerance. :(
I have to go to the store soon as well. :down

Nah,white wine is weak.
Avvy change,she'll be back when I'm feeling evil.

Living in the Playboy mansion with the three broads from Girls Next Door......no I'm not where I wanna be in life.

My own car- check.

My own place- check.

A good-paying job- not yet.

Once I get that last one, I'll be content

Kool-Aid said:
Living in the Playboy mansion with the three broads from Girls Next Door......no I'm not where I wanna be in life.

Well, here's to following your dream.

theShape said:
That's cool. I'm kind of the same way.

I've decided that attempting the "american dream" is a nightmare. Most marriages end in divorce and your children can easily grow to resent you.

So I guess one of my goals is to see the world and just enjoy life. :cwink:

tzarinna said:
I've decided that attempting the "american dream" is a nightmare. Most marriages end in divorce and your children can easily grow to resent you.

So I guess one of my goals is to see the world and just enjoy life. :cwink:

I have no intention of following the "American Dream". But I do want to find to find my true love, and I do want to get married. Not just for the sake of getting married, but because I want to share my life with someone I love with all my heart.

I also want to bring a new life into this world for tons of reasons,one of the most prominent being the look on a parent's face when they look at their child. I was once a lifeguard, and when I would be guarding the baby pool, I'd see so many parents watching their small children. Just the look on the paren'ts faces...you can see so much love in their eyes.

Everytime I see that, it's makes me want it even more.

Not yet. I want to make it big in Hollywood. That's my dream, and I'm busting my ass to reach it.

theShape said:
I have no intention of following the "American Dream". But I do want to find to find my true love, and I do want to get married. Not just for the sake of getting married, but because I want to share my life with someone I love with all my heart.

I also want to bring a new life into this world for tons of reasons,one of the most prominent being the look on a parent's face when they look at their child. I was once a lifeguard, and when I would be guarding the baby pool, I'd see so many parents watching their small children. Just the look on the paren'ts faces...you can see so much love in their eyes.

Everytime I see that, it's makes me want it even more.

I get like that sometimes,too. But I don't see it happening for me so I've decided to press on with other things.
I can certainly appreciate a parents love for a child and also I'm a romantic who falls in love very easily. :O

Boom said:
Not yet. I want to make it big in Hollywood. That's my dream, and I'm busting my ass to reach it.

Hmmm You're meeting those kinda directors huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"