Are you where you want to be in life?

Boom said:
Not yet. I want to make it big in Hollywood. That's my dream, and I'm busting my ass to reach it.

That's cool. What do you wanna do?

My life is ok...I would love to be a millionaire.

I'm not even 20 yet. If I had everything I wanted in life already I'd be a spoiled ****er.

I am pleased but I know I could have done more....But I am still young and I have time to do all the things I want.

Of course I'm not exactly where I wanna be in life, that's why I go to college.

Sure I do have parts of my life that I am proud of. Having a girlfriend, a loving family, a social life etc.

But I'm still climbing the mountain that seems to have no end.

I think it's safe to say for most people that what they want out of life is to be happy.

I will never be where I want to be in life until I own a complex stationed inside of an artificial cloud.

Hell no.

When I'm defying gravity on the stage of the Gershwin to a sold-out audience, that's when I'll be where I want to be in life.

No, I'm stuck at a crappy college I don't want to be, and can't afford to go anywhere else.

Until Im out doing awesome things like they do in action movies and comic books im not where I want to be.

Far from it, but I'm not in a state of grief or gratitude. I'm feeling sort of gray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"