Do you enjoy your life?

Yes I am enjoying my life, I think I have accomplished a lot.

Extremely busy, have a job I rather dislike(though I have an interview on Friday for another!), and I'm somewhat depressed... though I can honestly say that I don't feel my life truly sucks.

let's see, Iron Man, TIH, Indiana Jones, Speed Racer, Hellboy, among others.

EXACTLY! It's the summer. Sure april is miserable as hell with tons of ****ty assignments from teachers who you just want to say bye to already to get to summer! FCK!!!!! WHEN WILL APRIL END?! In other news, summer's around the bend- YIPPI KI YAY MOTHER FCKER. Don't see how anyone can't be happy about that.

Things could be better, but I'm working on that. Got a dead end job, living with my father, all my friends are married, have kids or at least live on thier own. I might as well be in high school, despite having a bachelors degree. csad: I'm 27.

At least better jobs are coming my way. Maybe then I could move out of my dads place. Plus, summer movies are coming and I'm going on a road trip. :woot:

EXACTLY! It's the summer. Sure april is miserable as hell with tons of ****ty assignments from teachers who you just want to say bye to already to get to summer! FCK!!!!! WHEN WILL APRIL END?! In other news, summer's around the bend- YIPPI KI YAY MOTHER FCKER. Don't see how anyone can't be happy about that.
Yeah, well I'm just happy it's almost all over. I don't mind my first two classes at school(TV Broadcasting and Integrated Tech.) but I can't stand my last two(Geography and French). I don't plan on going to anywhere where the use of the language french is required, and God never intended to waste our time more then with Geography, that's why we have maps.

Life is good ! Don't worry, Be Happy!

Basically pretty good, I live in North America, I'm white, I'm English, I have a girlfriend, go to University, doing good there, my nerdiness will be sated in summer with all the movies that will come out.
All I could ask for more is to jump in a room full of naked women once a day, have them massage me, and whatever else that situation would entail... Oh, and super powers.... Lots of money, or powers that would make money moot...
Maybe not having a vast imagination would do my happiness a favour...

Not so much right now. University is messed up for me right now. Work is messed up for me right now. Last October, I thought about maybe moving; since January I've seriously been planning it out. New school, new home. Of course money is an issue. I'll see what happens.

well for a 15 year old that has little to no problems, except with a girl, i am incredibly happy. ive got a new mac book, great teachers, awesome friends, a large supply of literature, and tdk is coming out. life is good.

No, not only is my coccain addiction spiraling out of control but I also found out that I have 4 different STDs and doctors say that I probably only have 2 years to live.

j/k....I like my life.
But it can get boring sometimes but still enjoyable for the most part. And life gets better as you age! Life sucked when I was in my early teen years...I hated it.
My childhood was insanely awesome

Hey when you have a girlfriend you have to options busy as hell or fun as hell, mine is the latter.

Yep, even though I've had 3 major heart operations and months of depression. I'm filming my feature film in October hopefully, My photography and film business is slowly growing, I'm hoping to land a full time job in photography while doing my business on the side in my free time. Good friends and family also TDK, Iron Man and many more awesome movies to be looking forward to.

I've got it good at home right now, 3 awesome cats and Transformer collection to continue.

I don't want to jinx myself and say it is great, so I will just say it is good.

I frequently think about blowing up the planet. What does that mean?

I haven't really been enjoying my life lately. I haven't had a bad life, but I've made choices I regret. But I'm only 18 so I should have a lot of years ahead to help me get back on track. Right now i feel rather lost. But yeah, I can't complain I guess,I wish I could just be more open with people and a lot less shy. Thank God for The Dark Knight and Christian Bale :heart: for being here this summer to take my mind off things,though. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"