• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Argylle

Lawd that hair lol. I bet the movie will be cool though.

07aba071e654eb5faebafae224e144cd7b2ce1f4.gifv

Cavill for Guile in the Street Fighter reboot.

Matthew Vaughn: So I really want to subvert expectations with this movie. How do we make a scene with Henry Cavill and Dua Lipa getting down on the dance floor unsexy?

Hair & Makeup Team: Hang on, we got this.

Cavil looks like Jim Carrey in Me, Myself and Irene
Where are these scenes from? I looked on Youtube for a first look…but couldn’t find anything

Well… certainly didn’t expect that. I hope that’s a wig and not his real hair…

Looking again at that first teaser poster that was released when the project was announced. The hair was there all along. We just didn't want to see it. :hehe:

Screenshot-9.jpg

I hope that haircut has a story to tell…

I feel like no matter what the project is, if Cavill is in it, somehow his hair (even facial hair) becomes a topic of debate. :funny:

Cavil looks like Jim Carrey in Me, Myself and Irene
Where are these scenes from? I looked on Youtube for a first look…but couldn’t find anything

It was a quick 7 second part of Apples presentation yesterday on upcoming Apple+ movies and shows.

Last edited:
Year soon will be over and not much about this.
The Apple Keynote might be the place…but I doubt because it will be overshadowed by device news.

Year soon will be over and not much about this.
The Apple Keynote might be the place…but I doubt because it will be overshadowed by device news.
The filmed is supposed to come next year, though.

first time I hear that. It was included in a 2022 preview….where did you got that info?

It has a 2023 release date in Apple's website since spring I think.

Yeah I’ve been wondering about this one too. I really need to see more of Cavill and that hair lol.

Matthew Vaughn's Spy Movie 'Argylle' Sets Release Date - Variety

Argylle,” a new globe-trotting spy adventure from director Matthew Vaughn, is coming to theaters in 2024.

The film, which is being produced by Apple Original Films and distributed by Universal Pictures, will land on the big screen on Feb. 2 before streaming on Apple TV+ on a later date.

“Argylle” follows Henry Cavill as a super-spy whose job takes him across the U.S., London and other exotic locations. He plays a secret agent suffering from amnesia who is tricked into believing he’s a novelist. The star-studded cast also features Bryce Dallas Howard, Sam Rockwell, Bryan Cranston, Catherine O’Hara, John Cena, Dua Lipa, Ariana DeBose and Samuel L. Jackson.

Is that wide or limited theatrical release?

Is that a first for Apple Original Films?

They're doing a wide release in cinemas for Scorsese's Killers of the Flower Moon later this year, so no.
Scott's Napoleon, too. That seems to be the planned norm for their flagship titles moving forward, which is good by me.

I totally forgot this movie was happening, though.

I just need this movie to come out so I can finally find out why Vaughn thinks this is the single greatest spy franchise ever.

And also to see Henry and Dua get it on.

Mostly want to see it for the second one, if I’m being honest.

They're doing a wide release in cinemas for Scorsese's Killers of the Flower Moon later this year, so no.
I mean, good for them for doing a wide release.

I only had an access through Apple TV+ last year, due to my eX, and the selection (their originals) wasn't great for me to become a subscriber. I only watched the Mariah Carey Christmas Special because I was being festive. But if I see an upcoming film from Apple Films that really appeals to me, at least there would be an option now to see it in the cinemas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"