Eternals ARISHEM - The Red Celestial

Reaction score
In the comics, Arishem is the leader of all Four Celestial Hosts on Earth.

He's getting a ten inch Funko pop for this movie.

IQDiU9L.jpg

IQDiU9L

IQDiU9L

Damn boi, looking fine!
Nice and intimidating yeah yeah!

I'm unfamiliar with the Celestials and the only time I encountered them in the comiXs I don't remember them have a dialogue. So I'm curious if they are going to talk in this film.

I feel like I want to make a Final Fantasy 7 joke with Ruby Weapon, well I got it one lol.

Yeah hard to say. More like a rust red if red at all. 745B6063-D962-4335-8212-6A0C88F9766C.jpeg

Wasn’t that Eson the Searcher in Guardians?

They’re not the same? They both have the same helmet.

Yeah the helmets are the same but apparently the Celestial in the trailer is not the guy from GOTG.

They changed Arishem's head to look like Eson for some reason in this movie, which I agree is confusing.
In the comics Eson has the six eyes (), while Arishem has more like a slitted coffee mug head ().
For comparison

Arishem:
Eson:
latest

In earlier concept art from the movie Arishem did have a more comic-accurate head though. Not sure why they changed it.
ErFO8QtXEAIT2Ex

I never liked this concept art. The lanky looking celestials don't look good, the green one at least looks proportional. I don't know if it is perspective or what but arishem all thin and gangly is odd.

I never liked this concept art. The lanky looking celestials don't look good, the green one at least looks proportional. I don't know if it is perspective or what but arishem all thin and gangly is odd.
I don't disagree, but I mostly just meant the change to Arishem's head being odd.

Many of the Celestials have the same type of helmets. Usually it is the color pallette that makes them distinct. In GOTG, Eson was primarily purple. Arishem is red.

There’s something especially terrifying about an all-powerful being whose nickname is “the prober.”

I'm curious about the specifics of the... "Analizer"

(cough)

"Analizer".

Where's the letter Y when you need it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1