Arrow Arrow Season 5 Episode 5: "Human Target"

The final fight between Team Arrow and Church's gang was fun to watch. I liked the brief final fight between Church and Wild Dog, followed by the final fight between Green Arrow and Church after Oliver cornered Church in the warehouse.

Awesome episode. Loved every second of it. :awesome:

Wild Dog is so cool and he was the Boss with the shovel, his fight with Church was very good as well. :cool: :cool:

All the action bits were very good IMO. :)

Sad to see Coleman go. I thought he was excellent as Tobias Church.

Loved all the Mayor stuff and Human Target was poppin' outta nowhere, that was fun. :D :D

I'll give this 9/10.

I found Christopher Chance not as interesting as the Mark Valley version. I wish he had more of a role in the episode, especially since it was named after him. He just popped up and unmasked every now and then but it felt like they found it hard to define his abilities exactly. If he was going to have such a small role they could have gotten Mark Valley back for the part.

Nice seeing Chance back in action.
This version seem more like the PreCrisis Human Target with him wearing masks and impersonating his client.

Check out DETECTIVE COMICS #515, 517, and 518 for guest shot with Batman.

This Human Target seems more like the Chameleon. That henchman of Tobias Church was definitely not his client. Chance just seemed to whip up a mask quickly and replace him. At the end as well, when Chance saved Ollie's life in the flashback, was he really a client there too? He could end up being used as a deux ex machina a lot in this series. People seem to get killed, and it just turns out it was him impersonating them, especially if they don't announce his name in the credits but it's a surprise cameo.

And who was the henchman who was hired to assassinate Ollie? Was he any comic character?

And who was the henchman who was hired to assassinate Ollie? Was he any comic character?

Wendy Mericle called him "Scimitar" and said he was a "well-known comic character," but from what I know there actually is no well-known DC comic character by the name "Scimitar." So I don't know if she just goofed up when she said he was, or what. But the closing credits also named him "Scimitar," so that's who he is.

Wendy Mericle called him "Scimitar" and said he was a "well-known comic character," but from what I know there actually is no well-known DC comic character by the name "Scimitar." So I don't know if she just goofed up when she said he was, or what. But the closing credits also named him "Scimitar," so that's who he is.

There is a Marvel comic book character named Scimitar who is a foe of Iron Fist. Maybe she thought he was a DC character.

This Human Target seems more like the Chameleon. That henchman of Tobias Church was definitely not his client. Chance just seemed to whip up a mask quickly and replace him. At the end as well, when Chance saved Ollie's life in the flashback, was he really a client there too? He could end up being used as a deux ex machina a lot in this series. People seem to get killed, and it just turns out it was him impersonating them, especially if they don't announce his name in the credits but it's a surprise cameo.

Well it's obvious that he was hired by Anatoly. He seems to do other stuff than just impersonating someone getting killed.

About this assassin guy, if he was an original character, what's the point in making him a copy of Deathstroke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"