Arrowverse General Arrowverse Watching Order 2.0

Don't forget Lego Batman. They should've had an earth full of Lego people. In fact, it would've been cool if Kate Kane and Kara went to that earth and Kate met her cousin, and instead of Kevin Conroy it was Lego Batman. :hehe:

Don't forget Lego Batman. They should've had an earth full of Lego people. In fact, it would've been cool if Kate Kane and Kara went to that earth and Kate met her cousin, and instead of Kevin Conroy it was Lego Batman. :hehe:
Nothing links it to Lego Batman so far.

Personally, I'm glad most of the animated stuff got left out. If the DCAU got integrated I'd be working on this stupid list the rest of my life.

Nothing links it to Lego Batman so far.

Personally, I'm glad most of the animated stuff got left out. If the DCAU got integrated I'd be working on this stupid list the rest of my life.

You sound like you don't enjoy the very thing you started.

I created an account just to say thank you for this! i have been using it for several months now as a resource, while ive had a love hate relationship with the arrowverse its still a acheivment. i use plex to create a playlist to keep these in the order, anyone else?

I created an account just to say thank you for this! i have been using it for several months now as a resource, while ive had a love hate relationship with the arrowverse its still a acheivment. i use plex to create a playlist to keep these in the order, anyone else?
Thanks for the kind words.

Just a reminder that much of the credit for the list has to go to koomy over at IMDB. Our lists diverge in many places but he put in a ton of the legwork for the actual chronology of events.

your welcome i used koomy's before i found yours i felt like yours was more accurate it diverges in some spotesd from koomy's but over all more similar than different

Well, if irishviking is doing it, i will do it too.

I hope you will continue this list as long as it takes, even if i know how stupid this TV Universe sometimes gets.

I am living in Germany and your List is very important to me, everytime i come back to visit the Arrowverse.

In Germany, nobody is really keeping track on which episode when happens. Even the shows itself are spread across so many streaming services and tv Channels, that its not even possible to watch it in a row

As other said before me, this universe is really a love/hate relationship. There are way too many bad episodes. But there are some really really great moments mixed in there, i really like.

maybe the arrowverse are the last shows with 22episodes a season i watch, just because i love comic adaptations. But this format just makes it hard to just focus on the good stuff in those shows.

And this list here is my guide to get through it, every time i am able to get the new seasons on blu ray or on a streaming service, since Germany is always a year or more behind the US Schedule.

I hope it helps you with your work when you know how many people appreciate your work here. Keep it up, we need you ;)

Van Wayne was shown in the Arrow finale. Is this enough for you to consider Powerless canon to the Arrowverse and add it to the watchlist?

Van Wayne was shown in the Arrow finale. Is this enough for you to consider Powerless canon to the Arrowverse and add it to the watchlist?
No. That was just an easter egg, like the Watchmen billboard in Crisis.

There is absolutely nothing that suggests Powerless is part of the continuity, and the show as it existed is incompatible with the history of any Arrowverse earth we've seen so far.

If actual characters from that show appear in a reprisal of their roles, it would be different. A name on a billboard is nothing.

I Think, the Christmas episodes should be together, like instead of

-Arrow 4.09 Dark Waters
-Arrow 4.10 Blood Debts
-The Flash 2.09 Running to Stand Still
-The Flash 2.10 Potential Energy

Watching in this order makes a little more sense, and you still dont have to wait to continue on the Felicity cliffhanger.

The Flash 2.09 Running to Stand Still
Arrow 4.09 Dark Waters
Arrow 4.10 Blood Debts
The Flash 2.10 Potential Energy

I'm still watching Arrow S4, Flash S2, Supergirl S1 and Legends S1.
So i don't know if there's anymore holidays in future seasons, but i think it's better if these kind of episodes are together.

Anyway, congratulations for the list, i decided to start this year, so this is perfect for me. Thank you!

Last edited:
During the Chloe Chronicles II, Chronicle 7, it shows Lionel Luthor is not blind. This is not revealed until Smallville S02E15 so it may be better to place the second Chloe Chronicles right after episode 15 rather than episode 7.
This DID ruin that surprise for me but it's a minuscule detail and I don't care lol.
Something to consider.

Great list by the way!!!

Wanted to thank the OP for this list. I started watching last September and am almost caught up to the crisis! I am hoping that this List will be continue to be updated. It’s very much appreciated :)

Wanted to thank the OP for this list. I started watching last September and am almost caught up to the crisis! I am hoping that this List will be continue to be updated. It’s very much appreciated :)
I'm working on it, just got a bit busy. Changed jobs and my grandma broke her hip (she's all better now, walking on her own again).

Hey,
First of all I really am glad that so much work was put into this list, but as I was reading through, I noticed that the Batwoman episode of Crisis on Infinite Earths is marked as season 5. Just hoped you could find some time to fix this. Thanks!

Updated through the current break.

Subject to change because it's a massive update and I'm sure to have missed or confused some stuff, so let me know if you see any issues.

Updated through the current break.

Subject to change because it's a massive update and I'm sure to have missed or confused some stuff, so let me know if you see any issues.

Will Stargirl be added to this list? And if so what universe is she in?

Hope to see this updated soon.
In regards to Stargirl are you thinking of putting her series pre-crisis because it shows her and the new JSA formed as part of the New Multiverse montage.

Batman film series
Alexander Knox from Batman (1989 film) appears in the Crisis on Infinite Earths. Batman and Batman Returns were mentioned as taking place on Earth-89, while Forever and Batman and Robin are confirmed as Arrowverse canon but it is not specified whether they are Earth-89 or a different Earth.

DC Extended Universe
Film series beginning with Man of Steel was linked to the Arrowverse via Ezra Miller's appearance in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

So, if we get final confirmation of Keaton's version of Batman being absorbed into the DCEU with Flashpoint, you won't have to do any extra work to this as it's covered by the work you already did following Crisis :up:

Btw (I haven't seen Crisis), other than the newspaper headline re Bruce Wayne's marriage to Selina Kyle shown in trailers, how did they reference '89/Returns/Forever/B&R?

Would consider the comic and novels and companions to the timeline as well I'm just curious

Screenshot_20191229-165007_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191229-164936_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191229-164906_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191229-164656_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191229-164355_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191229-164229_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191229-164045_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191229-163753_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191229-163637_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20191229-163535_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"