Arrowverse General Arrowverse Watching Order 2.0

Discussion in 'DC Comics TV' started by famicommander, Jan 28, 2018.

1. famicommander Registered

That's a big wall of text that has been ignored.

2. Kkerklaan Registered

Tremors is episode 7, confidence women is episode 6

3. Kkerklaan Registered

These should be before flash the finish line, because black flash was killed in that episode, and ‘returns’ in legends

4. Milk Tray Guy 70s Man of Action

'Keeper of the Multiverse' is one awesome title to have.

5. famicommander Registered

Thank you, I've made these changes.

I also added season 5 of Lucifer.

cderekw4224 and Kkerklaan like this.
  6. Kkerklaan Registered

I believe this one (and maybe the other ones after elseworlds) should be closer to the crisis. Kate said that her sister just killed her stepmom the other day

7. Kkerklaan Registered

This one (and maybe the other black lightning episodes) should be closer to the crisis. It’s the same day as when everyone was in the hangar and black lightning flying back home

8. Adam Jensen Registered

Would you consider The New Adventures of Batman starring Adam West and Burt Ward to the timeline as well also for superman the movie which cut of the movie should i watch Original Theatrical Cut, extended Cut or 3 tv Cut same goes with superman II Original Theatrical Cut or the Richard donner cut and faye runaways super girl Original Theatrical Cut or extended Cut if you could let me know on that it would be greatly appreciated thanks so I'm ready enjoying the timeline though

9. Adam Jensen Registered

The only other thing I am wondering what would consider the following books part the timeline as well 1. Wonder Woman warbringer 2. Batman Nightwalker 3. Catwoman Soulstealer 4. Superman Dawnbreaker and 5. Black canary breakinv silence again just curious as these books focus on the heroes when the are young and learning about there powers

10. Adam Jensen Registered

I am also just curious wouldn't smallville go before the superman films as it depicts clark kent in his teen years

11. Neno86 Registered

well, it doesnt. It is another earth, so even if there are some similarities, its not the direct origin story of Reeves Superman.

at least crisis confirmed it to be its own thing.

cderekw4224 likes this.
  12. Kkerklaan Registered

This one, and arrow 8.09 should also be closer to just after crisis, because the funeral is a few days after the crisis,
    and Sara hasn’t been abducted yet
    . With this, I also think that the flash should be closer to the crisis (haven’t seen it yet)

13. NineTailedFox Registered

Hello, thank you for the great 'Wacthing order 2.0'! :yay::hrt: I've almost watched the WHOLE list:woo:

I have a questuin though, how will the new seasons of the series fit in this guide, for exmaple Black Lightling Season 4 or Batwoman Season 2?

cderekw4224 likes this.
  14. Kkerklaan Registered

This one should be just after supergirl the bottle episode

15. u2man Registered

When will Superman & Lois take place?

cderekw4224 likes this.
  16. Calimero Registered

What about the serie Krypton, even if they dont make a cameo in crisis in infinite earth I thing was part of the multiverse of DC, and Watchmen too I think they dont make a cameo but they put a ester egg of the serie inside of the Crisisi in infinite earth so when we should weatch watchmen? and the Preacher is not in the same earth of Lucifer serie?

17. AgentCoulson Registered

Why are the Batman trilogy and the Gotham series not on your list? Also missing are 3 web series that I could find on the arrowverse wiki, namely Mister Parker's Cul De Sac, Chasing Lightning and John Con Noir. And one more final question, I look at this list and
    my question is, is the DC universe, DCEU and arrowverse included in it complete?
    I want to watch everything f**king carefully and I would like to be sure.

18. AgentCoulson Registered

Wonder Woman 1984 movies are also missing, do you have and like the colleagues above wrote a few more titles, are you going to continue updating the list?

19. Capt Curter Registered

Been over a year since the last interaction of famicommander on this thread. I just registered an account to say I hope you're OK and got through the pandemic unscathed

Milk Tray Guy likes this.
  20. Milk Tray Guy 70s Man of Action

I sent him a PM a few weeks ago for exactly the same reason. Haven't heard back from him. Hope he's okay.

21. SnowCloud Registered

Will this be updated for 2021? I love this watch order. Best one I've seen. I'd love to know how Superman and Lois fits in.

Capt Curter and Milk Tray Guy like this.